forum

Back To Mad - Rockman Remix

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
azmare
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, January 16, 2009 at 6:21:06 PM

Artist: Texas Faggot
Title: Back To Mad - Rockman Remix
BPM: 146.59
Filesize: 1695kb
Play Time: 01:30
Difficulties Available:
  1. Insane (4.93 stars, 193 notes)
Download: Texas Faggot - Back To Mad - Rockman Remix
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Hi,this is my first beatmap l've made but l don't believe theres any timing issues,l've only made an insane difficulty so far but l might add some easier modes later seeing as the insane difficulty is very jumpy.
The original artist of this song is Texas Faggot.......Yeh....some trance group from what l recall or something along those lines,and l'm not exactly sure who made this remix.
Sorry for the somewhat average sound quality but its hard trying to find an mp3 of this song you can actually download anywhere.
Mogsy
Necromodding, in case you still care about this map.

BPM: 146.000

Remove Rockman Remix from the title.

I'd say for you to resnap, recalc, and then respace. Some of these jumps are ridiculous. You also can't have jumps in the same combo as normally spaced beats, and vice verse, and you can't have differently spaced jumps in a certain combo if the beats are the same timeline distance away.

01:18:48 (1,1,1,2,3,1) - This spinner thing is illegal, since Auto can't get a bonus on the spinners.

It needs more than one difficulty to get ranked.

It's salvageable, I'll give you that; therefore I'm not nuking this.
Topic Starter
azmare
Hi and thanks for the reply,haha and yes l still care about this map actually
Ok l'm gonna go and fix this up soon and and take into consideration the info given,like the description said it's my first map and plus l'm not heavily involved enough in the community to have taken on board about what constitutes a good beatmap.
Why remove Rockman Remix from the title? this isn't the original song you know.
Anywhos thanks for not nuking my map :) and l'll get to work on it soon