forum

Few miscellaneous bugs

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
An64fan
1. With custom skinning on a map, it seems that the map's comboburst image won't override a selected skin's comboburst if it has one.

2. If I pause while a hitsound is playing, it will continue to play, right up until the end, whether I leave the game paused, continue, restart the map, or even return to the song selection list. This is dealing particularly with extended-length hitsounds: Yes, I'm talking about the soft-hitclap in Amame - To the Graceful Scarlet. I thought I should point it out since that hitsound has driven me mad for the single reason that it continues playing when I pause.

3. I think you can still nudge circles and sliders through spinners, since I'm pretty sure I've been nudging at some sliders recently. Of course, I've never really known if this was intended, although something like this I would think isn't intended.

I think that's everything for now. I'll make sure to get up anything else I happen to come across.
YoshiKart
(*) Fixed pausing of samples not always working.
Number 2 should be knocked out for now.
I don't know about number 1, but maybe it's a rare case for you?
peppy
Can someone else test #1? I can't think of a reason this would happen.
Topic Starter
An64fan
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
peppy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.