forum

3oh!3 - Dragon Backpack

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Larto
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Dienstag, 24. Februar 2009 at 16:23:25

Artist: 3oh!3
Title: Dragon Backpack
BPM: 90,1
Filesize: 3903kb
Play Time: 02:00
Difficulties Available:
  1. Gladi's Normallow (3,17 stars, 149 notes)
  2. Larto's Hard (4,59 stars, 215 notes)
  3. EEeee's Hard (4,44 stars, 202 notes)
Download: 3oh!3 - Dragon Backpack
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Work in Progress, Dragon Backpack, alalalalala

Necessary:

Background
Finish Hard
Make new difficulty [Normal]
Make new difficulty [Easy]

Perfect!
Finished all of Rolled's, MetalMario's and minyeob's suggestions. Enjoy your Kudosu.

(No m980 you get none D:)
Wizard Of Orz
Hard:

00:20:922 10,11 spacing~
01:09:035 3 is too close to 4
01:17:026 this endpoint is too far from 4
foulcoon
Remove the countdown please, sounds like ass.

Also remember how i said i think the timing is off? The offset sounds more like 11,112 to me, which is like what... +12? With this offset i tend to hit late still, but let me know what you think.
Topic Starter
Larto
I removed the countdown, I was gonna do that anyways ;P

About the Offset, when I put it to 11.112, I hit way too early (around 15ms) and get around 90% Accuracy for the first section. I put the Offset to 11.095 because then I can almost SS the song and I trust my UO pretty much

If someone agrees with foulcoon's Offset, though, I'll change it, of course D:
Sinistro
I second foulcoon's suggestion. I can understand why you set it like that, though. Like we talked about on irc, you set it on the beginning of the beat rather than its "middle", where it falls heavily...so to speak.
vytalibus
Offset seems fine. :)

First and third timing sections need a notch up on the volume, IMO.
GladiOol
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Download: 3oh!3 - Dragon Backpack (Larto) [Gladi''s Normallow].osu
EEeee
well, I don't know, you name the difficulty
and............................
.......................CATMULL

Download: 3oh!3 - Dragon Backpack (Larto) [NormalHardish].osu
Rolled
I wouldn't mind +10 to offset, (11122) but timing is a bit weird in this let me know what you think.

Larto Hard:
Fine, no problems here.

Normal/Hardish:
Nothing wrong, other than being drastically similar to hard. I only really support collab-type things of the same difficulty if the difficulties differ pretty much. Not going to make you remove it, but fair warning since each difficulty is pretty much the same, Larto's is going to be the one getting played for the extra 1m.

Gladi's Normal:
Well done. I like the hitsounds, and it's a good balance from normal to hard. Although towards the end of the map it almost seems as if the circles get sucked in to the center. It's very oriented around the center. Nothing technically wrong, just a bit of advice if you want to change it up a bit, it'd make for a better map.

Starred for now, bubble pending offset fix.
mm201
Solid map. The offset feels bang on. I was 1ms late when I tested it. =3

All difficulties:
  1. I'd suggest a slider tick rate of 2 all around. 4 (Normalish/Hardish) is too fast and doesn't fit with anything, but 0.5 (Gladi) is much too slow and sparse.
  2. The hitnoises at 37% volume are hard to hear. I'd change these parts to around 60%.
Gladi's Normal:
  1. 00:11:61 (1) - Move forward by a 1/4 and shorten by a 1/4 to synch the lyric, "she."
  2. 00:22:26 (1) - This is fine, despite being the same as above. Probably because the other notes serve as a base reference.
NormalishHardish:
  1. Indecisive difficulty name. :P I'd call it Normal, enlarge the hitcircles by 1 tick, and maybe respace.
  2. 01:10:21 (1) - Like on Gladi Difficulty, this break from synching the lyrics is inconsistent and confusing.
Hardish:
  1. Also an indecisive difficulty name. :P Just call it Hard.
  2. 02:00:32 (1,1) - I don't really like these double spinners. They're kind of tacky and unnecessary. Try just one longer spinner.
minyeob
Hi Larto :)

[Gladi's Normallow]
1:10:220 (1) Sounds strange. Shorten the beat (1/4) then make it 1/4 beat slower
1:20:368(1)-> Whistle

[NormalHardish]
24:100(6) move right a bit.
24:764(2) move down a bit.
39:744(11) Finish.
42:411(2) Finish.
1:04:400(4) move down a bit.
1:05:714(2) move down a bit.
1:06:380(4) move right a bit.
1:44:352(1) Finish on start point.

[Hardish]
1:22:697(6)
1:41:031(9) Clap(?)

Great job~ star'd
m980
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn.

I can't hear ANY of the hitsounds.

There are a few nazi suggestions i could give, but if you really want me to give em, then pm me or catch me while i'm on irc.

Apart from that, it's looking pretty nice.

It's abit boring
Topic Starter
Larto
Fixed everything. Oh and...

WHY THE FUCK DO 4 PEOPLE AT ONCE MOD MY MAP WHILE I'M ASLEEP D:

Kudosu for you! Not for m980 because his post.. eh... didn't help me much :p
mtmcl
It's a little boring, but I can't imagine much better. Here's a bubble.
RemmyX25
Gladi's Normallow
I'm with m980 on this one, the hit sounds are too quiet.

Nothing too excited about this map, but nothing really wrong with it so it's ok by me, I guess.

Larto's Hard
Still iffy about the hit sound volume....

Not bad not bad. Found more to enjoy about this that Normal, but thats just me.

EEeee's Hard
Again, nothing too fancy, although I liked the twisty sliders. Nothing too wrong.

~Remington Seal of Approval~
m980
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.