forum

Paramore - That's What You Get

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ZTX93
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Download: BeFour (Nightcore Mix) - Magic Melody (RockingStorm) [Linking's CTB].osu
Jesss
Technical details...

BPM fixed...from the ridiculous 180 bpm to the real 130.9 BPM

Base Offset 702 ms...i should reccomend to divide in half parts...the result: 351ms

Easy circles...should reduce the items size (circles et sliders)...we're not blind!!
Normal circles...if the map is called normal should increase a lil bit the items size, normal is normal difficulty

retiming the items...in easy will be really easy to do, but in hard should be careful cuz needs more accuracy according to the song beats and sounds

needs to improve spacing due the items size changes...

LOL...escribí en ingles porque quiero practicarlo...xDDDD
Topic Starter
ZTX93

j35u5891221 wrote:

hahahahahaha...makes me laugh a lot...

Technical details...

BPM fixed...from the ridiculous 180 bpm to the real 130.9 BPM

Base Offset 702 ms...i should reccomend to divide in half parts...the result: 351ms

Easy circles...should reduce the items size (circles et sliders)...we're not blind!!
Normal circles...if the map is called normal should increase a lil bit the items size, normal is normal difficulty

retiming the items...in easy will be really easy to do, but in hard should be careful cuz needs more accuracy according to the song beats and sounds

needs to improve spacing due the items size changes...

LOL...escribí en ingles porque quiero practicarlo...xDDDD

8-) 8-)
Thanks Bro... i really appreciate your suggestions... but pls... dont laugh at me... :roll: lol its my FIRST beatmap... i just wanted to c how difficult can b to do ur own maps...

Im trying to improve my timing "skills" and now i can analyze the BPM more accurately...
And i can tell u... my 2nd beatmap will b much better...

U rly cant b perfect at ur very first time 8-)

"PrAcTiCe MaKeS PeRfEcT"

Anyway thanks to u and evryone who test my Beatmap ;)

**Ah si... igual tmbn en inglés para practicar xD**
Gens
Realmente no hay ningún motivo para hablar en inglés si es que todos sabemos español.
Okay...

Muchos de estos errores ya estarán arreglados para cuando termine el post, pero nah.
Unos tips:
-BPM: 131.01 Offset: 717
-El Tick rate, yo opino, debería de ser el mismo en ambas dificultades. Es tu decisión realmente, pero para mí no se oye tan bien como está ahora.
-Deberás resnapear todas las notas en la timeline Manualmente, ya que el otro Timing estaba muy fuera.
-Utiliza Distance Snap. Es muy recomendado para mantener el Spacing consistente y sin problemas.
-Normal aún parece tener HitCircles pequeños, hazlos más grandes porfavorygracias.
-Organiza más los New Combos, definitivamente no se jugaría bien en Tag como está ahora. (Think about Tag!)
-Utiliza patrones más creativos. Realmente no me gusta cuando sólo hay Beats flotando por allí nadamás.
-Le faltan Hitsounds, ya sean whistles, finish o claps, realmente deberías de agregar más.

Cuando hagas estos cambios, enlistaré los errores específicos que aún queden.