forum

SnappleMan - Malicious Fingers

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Beta_old
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, January 03, 2010 at 2:35:29 AM

Artist: SnappleMan
Title: Malicious Fingers
BPM: 150
Filesize: 8263kb
Play Time: 04:19
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (3.23 stars, 368 notes)
Download: SnappleMan - Malicious Fingers
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
There use to be a long, boring thing here about the map. Point is, it's long, and it took me forever because I took a long break from osu.

Enjoy.
K2J
I'm planning on storyboarding this due to its opening basically calling for it, but that probably won't even start for another week. I've got a lot of stuff for school in the next couple of weeks, including programming (which kinda fills my quota for creating computerized stuff - sorry!), but I'll get to it ASAP.
Sushi
Offset and Bpm are good but...

Resnap notes!!!!! and slider length too!

Your map can be done only on 1/2 beats (except for a few exceptions)

for the first timing section, use 1/2 beat, and i'll say it a second time, Snap notes!

Also, use the distance snap tool (I know every one say this, but it's important for some part)

If you need to NOT use it for esthetic, use it wisely... but try using it at most of spots

There are sliders with way too many repetitions, so try to change them

Last spinner is really, but REALLY too long (levan Polkka?)

It can be a very good map, when you fixed those things, i'll have a look on spacing and other stuffs
Starrodkirby86
Revived!
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.