forum

Kosaka Riyu - Danzai no Hana ~Guilty Sky~

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nharox
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Nharox
Spacing and SB improved~

Dangaard is working on an easier difficulty.
Dangaard
Sinistro
Normal
The spacing halving it pulls at 03:43:58 (1) doesn't feel like it belongs in Normal. I'll have to ask you to space it like the other parts of the map.

I think that's it. An even easier difficulty would not be unwelcome, though.
Topic Starter
Nharox
Fixed~ :)
Larto
All difficulties:

If you put volume/sample changing timing sections, PLEASE REMEMBER NOT TO PLACE THEM EXACTLY ON NOTES!
If you do, people who click too early get the wrong sample. As long as you inherit those timing sections, nothing will go wrong if you place them 1/4 or 1/2 earlier.

Hard:
I think you should put the Overall difficulty up. without it it can be a giant confusing clusterfuck. At least the beginning.
Also: THERE ARE BEATS ON THE BEGINNING OF SPINNERS !!!! This is not allowed and bad. I'm not gonna list all, just remember to place sliders at least 1/8 after notes.

Also, you now can Inherit double time/half time sections! Do so! ;P

No in detail problems here.

Normal:
No probs.

Your star is trying to evolve into a bubble! Please presssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssasdsssssssssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyysas

Sorry, there was something underneath my shift key.

Please press A or Fix that stuff to get a bubble!
Topic Starter
Nharox
Fixed~ :)
Larto
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
happy30
The SB ends too late.
Can you make it shorter, so that I don't have to skip when the beatmap ends?
Topic Starter
Nharox
Fixed the SB. Would be great if somebody could check the offset because I'm not sure with Larto's one.
GladiOol
Imo offset +2 or 3,, or keep it as it is.
Larto
Okay this is the only time I won't complain about the timing sections being put directly on notes on Dangaard's diff, because it'd be hella work to make that right

Bubble??!q29r340z67

I know the leniancy is pretty low but matty told me it'd be rankable. Sue him.
machol30
Normal:
You might want to rework some of the storyboarding, because it doesn't really fit well with Normal as it does with Hard.
00:14:58 (7) - Eww@slider... Do something about this, please.

Hard:
I really don't like those 1/4 stacks like 00:36:58 (4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) and 00:47:58 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,1). Stacks like 00:58:91 (1,2,3,4,1) and 01:01:58 (1,2,3,4,1) are all good.
01:41:90 (1) - Move closer to 2.
02:02:40 (6) - Move up1.

Pretty good, overall. I really enjoyed. I am going to reduce to star for now.
Topic Starter
Nharox
The SB isn't on Normal, I just forgot to full sub after deleting the osb. Everything else is fixed except the stacks because there are no problems with them and I really like them. :)
machol30
Normal:
Huh? I re-downloaded, but the storyboard is still there?Nevermind. Normal is good for ranking. :D

Hard:
01:41:90 (1) - Move left2.
02:02:40 (6) - Move down1.

And when I say, "left2" "down1", I'm going by the most precise grid level.

T'at is all!
Topic Starter
Nharox
How should I know that? :P Anway, it's fixed.
machol30

Nharox wrote:

How should I know that? :P
You're not. :P

Re-bubbles for you.
Larto
Ranked!