forum

Hello [Extravagant and Interesting Title Here]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zeek
I'm Zeek, and that's about it for my name.

I found osu! when trying to find some freeware games for my PC and instantly downloaded it once I read it was similar to EBA. I've been playing osu! practically everyday since, and I've managed to sneak past the #1,000 mark in past couple weeks.

As for myself, I love playing video games and own a total of 23 game systems (including doubles). My favorite system of all is the Dreamcast, with the Super Nintendo at a close second. Earthbound is my favorite game evar, though, but I'm open to any sort of puzzle or platformers. I also believe that point-and-clicks should make a comeback, as the NeverhoOd is possibely my favorite of the genre, followed by many old LucasArts p-&-cs. As for something completely random in the same category, I've dissected Luigi's Mansion on the Gamecube to the point of finding practically everything that's beta worthy (Search Google for Luigi's Bigger Mansion and you'll see how I've wasted my life away on it).

My musical interests mainly include Ben Folds and anything he's involved with. I was sad to see that there aren't any Folds songs on osu! at all. Thus, I'm attempting to make one of the song "Army." Feel free to check it out. I'm also working on a Rayman 2 beatmap, if anyone wishes to know. But, "Army" is my prime target to get up and running.

Well, that's me, I guess.

O, I'm usually terrible with "Hello" topics.

Starrodkirby86
Congratulations, now get past 500 then to 100. It's a pain getting to the Top 100.

Well, hope you have fun here, I'm glad you love Elite Beat Agents. And I hope you played all the Mother related maps. :P The one that I can remember the most is Polyanna...and that's really it. XD

Great to meet you. :3
foulcoon
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Pokebis
This is actually one of the best intros I've seen in a while. Zeek seems similar to "Geek."
Welcome to osu!
awp
Are you LuigiHann's brother or something? You seem like you'd get along well.

Not many people around here share an interest in point-and-clicks. Damn youngsters.
Pokebis

awp wrote:

Not many people around here share an interest in point-and-clicks. Damn youngsters.
Whel, da graficks suck 'nd you duhn't shoot nothin'!!!!1!!11!!!11!!!!1!2
Yes, I'm being sarcastic.
Topic Starter
Zeek

awp wrote:

Are you LuigiHann's brother or something? You seem like you'd get along well.
Nah, but I do love the stuff he makes. (Assuming he's the same, the NeverhoOd skin for WinAmp. :) )

As for more random facts about myself, I play the timpani and I'm a beginner at string bass. I personally love the playing timpani to death, and I'm somehow the best most people have seen around my area. I've been playing percussion since fourth grade and have been playing timpani for two years now as my dominant instrument for concert band, marching band, and Indoor Percussion.
Ashura43
Hey ;) Welcome on Osu! Community
AntoniusSilvius
Hey, like the discworld games ? Best point and clickers for me!