forum

Hatsune Miku - Grow more more!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
k400358
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2009年1月22日 at 上午 11:42:38

Artist: Hatsune Miku
Title: Grow more more!
BPM: 134
Filesize: 48239kb
Play Time: 05:01
Difficulties Available:
  1. Crusin' (1.87 stars, 268 notes)
  2. Sweartin' ? (2.61 stars, 321 notes)
Download: Hatsune Miku - Grow more more!
Download: Hatsune Miku - Grow more more! (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
I want my beatmap to grow more more!(ワシのビ-トマップ(応援演奏曲)が伸びた!(うp主))

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm2500972
【初音ミク】もっと 伸びろ ぼくの 動画
Larto
BPM: 134,00
Offset: -250
Resnap, Recalculate and do the other stuff I tell you :P

I still wonder, how the hell can you submit maps with only one difficulty to Pending? Doesn't it prevent you from doing that? Anyways.
Call the difficulty "Sweatin' " or "Hard". I don't get what "Sweartin'" is supposed to mean.
Add other difficulties

Now about the map itself:

Your spacing is wrong at times, unfortunately. Read about spacing HERE!

Use Hitsounds

Otherwise your map isn't too bad.

Oh right:
COMPRESS THE VIDEO, IT'S ABOUT 40 MB D:

If someone would move this map to Help please?
foulcoon

Larto wrote:

If someone would move this map to Help please?
done.
FurukawaPan
Bleh, negative offset :o

Please use offset 2469 and then do a resnap to 1/4

Then check out the following:

[Sweartin'] (p.s. are you sure this isn't a typo? I think you may have meant Sweatin')

00:32:48 (3) - Too close. Move it somewhere else. (Same error is found in Cruisin difficulty)
00:54:86 (7) - Same deal, too close to (6).
00:57:10 (1) - Hiding behind slider, and the spacing is wrong, has to be moved.
04:44:57 (1) - lol wut? (this is an unrankable slider btw, you'll have to change this, this occurs on Cruisin as well)

[Crusin'] (this IS a typo: should change to -> [Cruisin']

(Remember to correct anything I mentioned above that was found in this difficulty as well).

00:51:73 (5) - Shift this up a bit, it's too close
01:16:36 (5,6) - They are not only too close together, but the 5 is too close to your 4.
02:14:57 (3,4,5,6) - All of these, maybe further down the screen. 2 to 3 is too close.
02:43:67 (5) - Too close to upcoming (6). Move it on up.
03:32:92 (5,6) - Spacing here is also bad. Move them both up, and if you run out of room, consider pushing (1,2,3,4) around to make space.
03:57:10 (3,4,5,6,7) - Straighten these out somehow.
04:06:51 (6) - Looks like it's been nudged out of line from the rest, please realign.
04:25:76 (1,2,3,4) - Separate these guys from 5, 6 (and the 1 even further from 2,3,4)

There were *many* more spacing errors, technically speaking. http://peppy.chigau.com/Beat%20Spacing.jpg shows the basic guideline as to how beats must be spaced with respect to the rhythm. I chose not to mention spacing inconsistences which I felt were acceptable, however, spacing which is consistent and makes sense is required for a map to be ranked.

The length of your map may also pose a problem for ranking. Can you shorten the map to below 4 minutes?

Your map is rhythmically pretty good, but requires better onscreen form (visually). I also find the gray hitcircles awfully drab, and this could be helped possibly by introducing a light blue hitcircle color (Hatsune Miku hair color?)

Good luck, and please keep working on this!!
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.