forum

MegaTen discussion (formerly Persona 4)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
what
LuigiHann
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Pokebis
WARNING: SPOILERS!

adam2046
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday

adam2046 wrote:

LuigiHann wrote:

What?
I...think he might be complaining that Persona 4 and 3 are to much like JoJo's bizarre adventure.
^only jojos part 4
Atmey
The part with Josuke? thats me second favorite part.
Jotarou > Josuke > others > GioGio > Jolyne
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
[Youmu]
is the game fun?

I'm planning to get it, I haven't bought a ps2 game for awhile, last game i bought was Kingdomhearts 2 XD which was like since a couple years ago lol so yeaah looking for some new games to play RPGs preferably
Starrodkirby86
I guess you can consider the game pretty awesome. I find it pretty nice, though the beginning is and such...erm, I took light of the situation. Especially most of the time...The way Chie and Yukiko says their Ses are annoying...

I haven't read Jojo's...but it surely is a coincidence and it can't detract the game's quality at all...

Anyway guys...

EVERYDAY'S GREAT AT YOUR JUNES!
[Youmu]
oo kk
Mogsy
Persona 4 is, in my eyes, the best game in the series. Seriously, it's a great game, regardless of similarities to Jojo's Bizzare Adventure (part 4).

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

EVERYDAY'S GREAT AT YOUR JUNES!
EVERYDAY'S GREAT AT YOUR JUNES!~♪
Zatoichi

lukewarmholiday wrote:

PLOT SOUNDS A LOT LIKE JOJO'S BIZZARE ADVENTURE PART 4
I can't see how this is a problem.
Mogsy
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
This topic is now general P4 discussion because we need a P4 discussion thread
Sinistro
Ok, renamed. Try to use spoiler tags, though.
Starrodkirby86
So how does everyone like the Mara Persona...?

I know it's been in the previous game...but bah...

http://www.411mania.com/game_article_pictures/3532.jpg (Maybe NSFW)
Slain087
Mara makes me facepalm in more ways than one.
Atmey

lukewarmholiday wrote:

Atmey wrote:

The part with Josuke? thats me second favorite part.
Yeah, this is just a joke but seriously if you simplify the plots down to 2 sentences they are the same thing :3

Same could probably said about many game plots though :P
I rescued Yukiko then stopped playing, haven't seen similarities yet. Except maybe the plot is in countryside Japan.
DawnII

Starrodkirby86
He looks even better in 3-D. :3

But man, he's level 61. :( Going to take a while to make him. (Well not in your standpoint I bet)
show more