forum

Cheap Trick - Hello There (With Rock Band 2 Skin!)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
nardii
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on donderdag 12 februari 2009 at 22:02:04

Artist: Cheap Trick
Title: Hello There
Source: Rock Band 2
BPM: 88
Filesize: 14171kb
Play Time: 00:52
Difficulties Available:
  1. Expert (Not even started) (4,76 stars, 103 notes)
  2. Hard (4,51 stars, 164 notes)
  3. Medium (W.I.P) (4,17 stars, 150 notes)
Download: Cheap Trick - Hello There
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
A Rock Band 2 themed map with skin and video! Other diffiulties coming up, named Easy/Medium/Expert of course.

25/01: New hitcircles and video
12/02: Lots of skin updates and some other things changed
LuigiHann
I vote no to the rectangular hitcircles. I could try to photoshop you some Rock Band - themed circles if you want.

Was this timed based on the midi file, like you talked about in that other thread? If so, it seems to be pretty effective.

You should use a program like SUPER to recompress that video down to something with a lower resolution... it lags like crazy during gameplay on my computer.
Topic Starter
nardii
Yes, I used the timing from Rock Band. Though I can't really stand low quality video (I hated to upload my fansubbing group's projects to youtube back when it sucked), I guess that for a game like this it doesn't really matter. I'll try some stuff with the hitcircles but you can give it a try too, if you feel like it.
LuigiHann
Just noticed your song folder contains a ton of template skin objects that should definitely be deleted.
Topic Starter
nardii

LuigiHann wrote:

Just noticed your song folder contains a ton of template skin objects that should definitely be deleted.
I'll delete them when the skin is finished, but I play on multiple computers so this way I can easily make sure I always have the latest files.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.