forum

Ending skip option

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Behon
By this I mean songs would end the same way as in Ouendan and EBA: Instead of just fading out after the last hitcircle/slider/spinner and going to the results screen while the song continues playing, there should be a skip button that, if not clicked, allows the rest of the song to play, and clicking it goes to the results screen and cuts off the song's audio. This would be especially useful for songs with videos.
peppy
This can already be done via storyboarding. All you need to do is make a null transformation at the end of where you want the beatmap to play to. Add the beatmap's background as a storyboarded object then create a fade from 0 alpha to 0 alpha at the point where the video ends.

This will always be on a per-map basis because it'll get really annoying for the 99% which shouldn't have it.
LuigiHann
Right now that is in effect for maps with storyboards that go beyond the last hitcircle. It is not in effect for videos, and I don't think I'd want it to be, at least not by default. If you want, you could achieve this on a map by storyboarding any event that ends at the end of the song, even a blank png or something.

Edit: ninja'd by peppy :o