forum

Nico Nico Douga - Nico Nico Medley - Final Mix

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Agka
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on domingo, 25 de enero de 2009 at 23:22:55

Artist: Nico Nico Douga
Title: Nico Nico Medley - Final Mix
BPM: 360
Filesize: 11602kb
Play Time: 09:53
Difficulties Available:
  1. Insane (4,53 stars, 1125 notes)
Download: Nico Nico Douga - Nico Nico Medley - Final Mix
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
As a player, i just... wasn't too good. I gave it a try, and i have no hands for the backgrounds, so i just left a black one.

Timing is decent, in my opinion, and i gave it a difficulty i can't pass, but i know someone else can.

I'd like opinions, and help with storyboarding ^^, and know if i should make another difficulty and submit it :3

Just an add: I am a EBA player, and just entered the community so, i'm new.

Is also.. long. 10 minute monster. My inspiration was something harder than Jumpin' Jack Flash at Divas.
ignorethis
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Agka

ignorethis wrote:

I'm not turning you down, but I think people won't get interested in Kumikyoku maps anymore. You see, Gladi made one, kingcobra made one, and rolled made one blah blah. Maybe you can try something else, like...monotogari(Do I spell correctly)?
I am completely new, so i don't understand any of those terms. I'd like some help ;3
xiahime
I prefer this vocal version of the medley to be honest, though in terms of the actual beatmap, when you have more experience, maybe you can see how you can improve the beatmap. I'm not very experienced in the whole making beatmaps thing, but just from a gamer view, the beats are too quick to actually see which isn't too fun for10 minutes. This is actually doable but I'm not about to memorise over 1k beats just because they're hard to get hold of. Also, I can't remember what the name of the song in the medley it is (the one after the Madlax (yanmanni one)) but because of the quick beats, you can't really see what order they go in.

Don't be discouraged though, maybe get more experience and make other beatmaps. ^_^
KillerDance1
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
askerlate47
~s.t.a.r~