forum

Dedicated Beatmap Help Staffers [Answered] [resolved]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
ZZT the Fifth
I've been thinking about something. It often takes awhile for threads in Beatmap Help to get looked at. While it's not unbearable, it tends to be inconvenient at times...

So, I was thinking. I'm sure there are loads of people here who would be and/or ARE quite good at helping people solve issues they're having with their beatmaps, such as BPM, offset, positioning, and other such things. Why don't we have some of them, who have the time to do so, take up dedicated positions as helpers in the Beatmap Help forum?

I think it'd be a good idea, but I'd like to hear what other people have to say...
Cecilthemos
I think this is a great idea, it'll give the mods more time to approve for ranked maps.
peppy
Its just a matter of finding people really. They don't come out of nowhere!
Homestarrunner
well, i could look at, maybe 3-5, beatmaps in the help thread as an average, but maybe I might feel generous/bored a day, or might be busy a day and get few to none done that day, but i'd be glad to help, the more beat mappers, the higher of a chance someone will do one my favorite songs, so i won't have to do it then ^u^