forum

Oh no, not another one...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
evilc
Greetings, fellow osu!ers. I'm a tad on the late side with this, but whatever. It's about time I started posting around here. So, I'll keep this short. Name's Clive. Yeah, my osu! name is just my real name backwards. Whoopdedoo. >_> Ahem. I'm 19, I'm a guy, and I live in England. When I'm not playing osu!, I'm... well, doing nothing. I currently don't have a job. Which is good and bad. Unless you count my admin job over at my own forum. I left college early last year, and was a police officer from then until recently. I quit the job when I was supposed to move to the USA to live with a special someone but that sorta fell through... temporarily. >_>

Hmm... okay. You can all go back to being better than me at osu now.
YoshiKart
Welcome to osu! Your name sounds like EvilC. :P

I'm sure you can rise up in the rankings by a mile. I was able to get up to the 300's by mouse only, and some of the top players are totally dependent on mice! :D

And good luck with your RL stuffs.
Real1
Welcome to osu! man! Best free game ever. :)

YoshiKart wrote:

I'm sure you can rise up in the rankings by a mile. I was able to get up to the 300's by mouse only, and some of the top players are totally dependent on mice! :D
I thought most top people used mice. I mean, more mouse-users than tablets in the top.

I know I use a mouse, and I probably will forever. :P
Starrodkirby86
Well look, there's a Von Karma I see...Don't whip me! ;_;

If you're unemployed then this means you have all the time in the world to go rank up on osu!, which is lucky for you...I don't know what to else to say though, but welcome. :) Nice to meet'cha, and you gotten pretty far already.
Topic Starter
evilc
Thanks for the warm welcomes, guys. ^_^

YoshiKart wrote:

Your name sounds like EvilC. :P
Yeah, that's what it's supposed to sound like. :P

Real1 wrote:

Best free game ever. :)
Amen to that. peppy does a truly wonderful job.

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

Well look, there's a Von Karma I see...Don't whip me! ;_;
I absolutely love the PW series. Probably my favourite ever. Can't wait for Perfect Prosecutor to come out. Aaaaaand Franzy is in it omfg. <3 <3 <3
Ashura43
Hey ;) Welcome on the forums!