forum

Lazy Town - Cooking by the Book

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, November 14, 2007 at 1:22:15 PM

Artist: Lazy Town
Title: Cooking by the Book
BPM: 110
Filesize: 1413kb
Play Time: 01:31
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy/Normal (3.12 stars, 141 notes)
  2. Hard (4.65 stars, 264 notes)
Download: Lazy Town - Cooking by the Book
---------------
Enjoy and all that good stuff. Song was requested by Ivalset, so expect it to be good. If it isn't, then uhh... blame him. >_>;

EDIT: Uploaded with Forced thingy. Shouldn't have any problems now. So... Give me responses! Rawr!
Extor
Hi there!
I can't play your beatmap, beacause the file is only 5KB. You should upload with the "force OSZ" option on.

=D

EDIT: I played the beatmap and I congrat Ivalset for this creation!

Both difficulties are great and all that. So... I approve this one!
peppy
I just thought I'd add the useless comment that this song makes me want to KEEL.
chan
Played through both the hard and easy versions. I find the song annoying, but the beatmaps are sensible enough.
Did notice that at around 36 seconds, there are two groups of quarter beats that have slightly different beat spacings. That and I don`t like the song. Otherwise I can`t see why this shouldn`t be ranked.
LuigiHann
Warning: Do not play this with the Taiko skin on. My head just exploded. Maybe I'll replace that finish sound after all...

Also, why not go all the way? Where's the video? :twisted:
Ivalset

LuigiHann wrote:

Warning: Do not play this with the Taiko skin on. My head just exploded. Maybe I'll replace that finish sound after all...

Also, why not go all the way? Where's the video? :twisted:
Careful now, we don't want to make chan go on a suicidal rampage.
Nintendonick4
This is a good beatmap...a bit simple,but the,so is the song.

Of course, it wouldn't matter if the map was single notes in one place, I'd play it just to hear the song.

Hrm..maybe Chell and Samantha should get together and eat cake...Ack! No Rule 34! *shakes head violently*
Axel
This BeatMap Is the Best there is!

Its even better in Hard!!!
Rolled
its weird that this just got bumped. I found this the other day and I am in love with that.

Your best map, hito.
Teath123
Very good Map! I'm only playing on easy as.....yeeaaah...I'm not good enough for hard >.> the song makes me want to rip my ears off, but I enjoyed the map!
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai
I don't really like this song all that much, I basically mapped it because Ivalset asked me to. He's the only person I take requests from, so don't ask. >=P