forum

Beat maps won't show up

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Capt_Quigs
Whenever I download a beatmap and drag the file over to the osu screen It shows it loading but when its done the song doesnt appear in the list does anyone know whats wrong and how I can fix this?
An64fan
Are you dragging the whole .zip or .osz into the window?

Also, does a message appear at the bottom of the screen when the screen fades in again?
naruti
i have kind of the same problem
i used to have a lot of beatmaps then suddenly osu crashed every time when i tried to start up osu.
so i just deleted osu and downloaded osu again.

when i just instaled osu i could play osu normaly and insert beatmaps like normal
the next day i was starting osu again and downloaded another beatmap and tried to insert the beatmap and just nothing hapens...
not even a message :(
RemmyX25
If anything, all you need to do is hit f5
naruti

RemmyX25 wrote:

If anything, all you need to do is hit f5
i wish it was that easy
Echo
If dragging it onto the game doesn't work for some reason, put the .osz/.zip into your /Songs folder and then hit F5.
naruti

Echo wrote:

If dragging it onto the game doesn't work for some reason, put the .osz/.zip into your /Songs folder and then hit F5.
THX! it worked
shadowquack
hello i really need help i don't know why maps in solo won't show i am going to stream soon i really need help fast
Dntm8kmeeatu

shadowquack wrote:

hello i really need help i don't know why maps in solo won't show i am going to stream soon i really need help fast

Make a new post instead of bumping 4 and 12 year old resolved posts...