forum

Octopod's Images

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
octopod
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
octopod
The photobucket is down. -_- Ill have to wait If I want to upload more images.
Echo
You can upload to upppy instead.

You gotta teach me how to do that flame effect in sig 2/3
Topic Starter
octopod

Echo wrote:

You can upload to upppy instead.

You gotta teach me how to do that flame effect in sig 2/3
What image program do you use?
Echo
Photoshop CS4, but I used to use Fireworks.
Topic Starter
octopod

Echo wrote:

Photoshop CS4, but I used to use Fireworks.
Well. I use GIMP.
Echo
:(
peppy
@echo: easiest way to achieve this is to start with the paintbrush and make some red colour (a rectangle will do) with yellow border on the edge. Filter > Liquify... and drag to your liking. Its pretty easy to get the hang of and doesn't take too much artistic skill :). You can end off using the smudge tool to get some smoother edge colour gradients, or add a soft innerglow/outerglow pair to the layer.
Pokebis
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
octopod
Comments please?
Echo
They're pretty good :P
[deleted user]
Well, your power level is definitely higher than mine. :P

I really like these.
lukewarmholiday
You use MS paint you dont even have a power level, unless you MS paint your phoenixwright sprite like I did for the sake of boredom. Then you have a power level of 1-5.
RemmyX25

lukewarmholiday wrote:

You use MS paint you dont even have a power level, unless you MS paint your phoenixwright sprite like I did for the sake of boredom. Then you have a power level of 1-5.
if i do recall, sarumaru made Pippy in MS Paint.

Topic Starter
octopod
Please comments and requests only -_-
lukewarmholiday

Download: Evil Techno - Relaxation (Anto) [AdRon's Relaxing Session].osu
phill_old
Echo
Reckon you can make me something like better than this? This was my old sig on dgemu:

The renders for Subaru and Megaman can be found at planetrenders.net by searching for "ryuusei"

It would be nice if you could keep the dimensions at 400x100px

Oh, and don't put "hoshikawa subaru" on the sig, put "Echo" (with a capital 'E')
Topic Starter
octopod
Topic Starter
octopod

Echo wrote:

Reckon you can make me something like better than this? This was my old sig on dgemu:

The renders for Subaru and Megaman can be found at planetrenders.net by searching for "ryuusei"

It would be nice if you could keep the dimensions at 400x100px

Oh, and don't put "hoshikawa subaru" on the sig, put "Echo" (with a capital 'E')
"Keep the Dimensions at" 400x100px? Because that sig is 400x150px

I know I know, sigs can't be that big over here XD

So yeah.
show more