forum

Dirty Cookies

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Koltiin
Failed to start Osu!

========================================================================
System.InvalidOperationException: Failed to compare two elements in the array. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at osu.GameplayElements.Beatmaps.Beatmap.CompareTo(Beatmap )

at System.Collections.Generic.GenericArraySortHelper`1.SwapIfGreaterWithItems[TValue](T[] keys, TValue[] values, Int32 a, Int32 b)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at System.Collections.Generic.GenericArraySortHelper`1.SwapIfGreaterWithItems[TValue](T[] keys, TValue[] values, Int32 a, Int32 b)

at System.Collections.Generic.GenericArraySortHelper`1.QuickSort[TValue](T[] keys, TValue[] values, Int32 left, Int32 right)

at System.Collections.Generic.GenericArraySortHelper`1.Sort[TValue](T[] keys, TValue[] values, Int32 index, Int32 length, IComparer`1 comparer)

at System.Collections.Generic.ArraySortHelper`1.Sort(T[] items, Int32 index, Int32 length, IComparer`1 comparer)

at System.Array.Sort[T](T[] array, Int32 index, Int32 length, IComparer`1 comparer)

at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Sort(Int32 index, Int32 count, IComparer`1 comparer)

at #Xe.#We.#Le(Boolean )

at #ee.#Re.Initialize()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run()

at #ee.#de.#5z()
=========================================================================

I've tried reinstalling it twice. Restarting it 50 times. And asking it very nicely to work. That error message keeps appearing. If anyone knows what to do to fix this please tell me!
peppy
See: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9411 and follow same instructions please (i'd like a copy of your osu!.db too!)
Topic Starter
Koltiin
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
peppy
Wheres my copy :< :< :<
and did updating help?

geez talk about unhelpful :( :( :( :(
Topic Starter
Koltiin
Oh my bad. I forgot.
...er...
I tried to upload it but it says
The extension db is not allowed.
peppy
Don't worry, I needed it *before* you deleted it. And I also said to zip it, but I don't think you bothered to read. Noone reads these days, hey?
Topic Starter
Koltiin
I can pull it back outa the Recycle Bin. Here ya go its all zipped for ya.

And yeah I didnt read it all the way :?
... cuz I started playing Osu now that its fixed :lol:

Download: osu!.zip
peppy
Tested with latest osu!.exe and it no longer crashes. Yay, hopefully!
Atmey
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.