forum

Wild Arms Soundtrack Community Project!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Donjo
Well, the topic here is self explanatory. Wild Arms is an RPG for the PS1 that features incredible music. Music incredible enough... to be MAPPED... mwahahahahaha!

Of course, I can not include the entire soundtrack here, as it's a tad bit over 70 songs, so I am including my favorite 30 or so here.

I propose the following songs:(Songs less than a minute long are automatically omitted)

The Cold Darkness(Dungeon Music: Cave)
Getting Rich Quick(Jack's Theme)
Critical Hit!(Regular Battle Music)
Ancient Civilization Exhibition(Festival Music)
After the Chaos and Destruction(Plays in ruined Adlehyde)
Knight Quarters(Theme for Quarter Knights)
Agitation Destruction(Demon Fortresses)
Town(Self explanatory)
Not Just Any Kid, But a Lady!(Calamity Jane's Theme)
A Moment of Tension(Lady Harken's Theme)
Warrior's Whistle(Boomerang's Theme)
The Demon Tower that Pierces the Heavens(Plays as Final Dungeon is Revealed)
Ballad of the Shadow Wolf(Spoilers if I tell you where it's played :/)
To the Sea of Stars(Dimensional Elevator Music)
The Princess Sorceress' Feelings(Ending Music)
Making an Oath to the Sky(Credits Music)

Now, if you have played the game, you might be wondering where in the world the best of the best music is. The following songs have been omitted from this list, because I plan to do something special with them :P

To the End of the Wilderness(Opening Theme)
Battle M-BOSS(Normal Boss Theme)
Power Battler(Demon Boss Theme)
Semi Final Boss Battle(Spoilers if I say the name of the song)
Final Boss Battle(Spoilers if I say the name of the song)
Demon Battle(Secret Boss Theme)
Wh-What?(Zed's Battle Theme)
Courage(Dungeon: Ruins)
Final Dungeon(Spoilers if I say the name of the song)
The Sky is Being Torn Apart(Plays during... well I think you can guess this one)
World of Loudening Screams(Plays during Disaster shown above. It's not far into the game)
Omen of Ostracism(30 Second Song signaling imminent danger)
Alone in the World(Rudy's Theme)

Now, if you really really REALLY want to map one of the omitted songs, I probably can't stop you. However, they will be in good use for an ambitious project later on, so be weary!

I know there are a lot of songs here, and it's definitely daunting, but I think that together we can get all of this mapped! However, if you are a Wild Arms Veteran that wishes to map a song not listed here, just tell me and I'll make sure you can :)

So, whaddya say? Want to map some songs?

If you wish to map one of the above songs, simply say so and I'll arrange that you obtain the proper mp3.

-Donjo
Atmey
These are my favorite:

Advanced Wind
Advanced Wind (Whistle)
Advanced Desert
Crossing Over the Sorrowful Land
Seeking the Blue Sky (ver. YAKISOBA)

You can find the first three ( I dunno if you can download them) at my blog which I rarely update.
http://advancedesert.blogspot.com/
Topic Starter
Donjo
I'm sorry to say that, while those first three songs are good songs, they are not from the Original Wild Arms. Crossing over the Sorrowful Land is featured in Wild Arms 5, as is Seeking the Blue Sky. Therefore, I can not supply the mp3's for these tunes :(
Atmey
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.