forum

Auto-Updater for BM's [duplicate]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
MyGameName
I would like at least a button that checks each song i've downloaded and, should there be a more recent version, download it. This would be helpful because, especially with the ever-increasing amount of BM's, by the time I go through everything, it'll be time to do something else (be it school or work). I enjoy the game, this will give me a way to come back to the game quickly and efficiently.
nardii
There's not really much point to this, why not just click the update button before you go play it if needed?
Gemi
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Atmey

Gemi wrote:

This feature has been asked for many times and it will most likely be implemented to the osu!direct later on. (if I remember correctly)
Yeah, not a button, it does it automatically in the background or something.
Echo
Except for your own uploaded maps of course.
Atmey

Echo wrote:

Except for your own uploaded maps of course.
Yeah, people would kill :P
Topic Starter
MyGameName

Atmey wrote:

That's a pretty good idea, but there should be some sort of marker that tells you it's been updated. Like a corner made black.
Gemi

MyGameName wrote:

Atmey wrote:

That's a pretty good idea, but there should be some sort of marker that tells you it's been updated. Like a corner made black.
What if you don't want a specific map to update?
Echo
toggle in options ;P
cyanberryio
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
MyGameName