forum

TVXQ - We are!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AgentSieg
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on jueves, 12 de febrero de 2009 at 19:09:06

Artist: TVXQ
Title: We are!
Source: One Piece
Tags: One Piece, We are, Opening, Anime, Japan, Japanese, Hiroshi Kitadani
BPM: 168
Filesize: 20245kb
Play Time: 02:29
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4,4 stars, 293 notes)
  2. Insane (4,5 stars, 307 notes)
  3. Normal (3,53 stars, 209 notes)
Download: TVXQ - We are!
Download: TVXQ - We are! (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
The 10th (or 9th depending how you look at it) Opening of One Piece, which is a remix of the first one.
Really nice music and couldn't resist to do map out of it. The song's pretty catchy and the melody easy to remember.

Update, February 12th 2009: Fix'd according to Larto's suggestions.
Larto
Blub:

Why do I get the Taiko sliderslide sound for that map.

Also: I would have suggested using Grid snap all through the song, some patterns look cleaner that way, but owell

And I don't like how little sliders you used, but well, mapping styles are different D:

Insane:
00:00:52 (1,2,3,4) - That pattern looks pretty randomly. Beh
00:04:80 (1,2,3,4,1) - I suggest using grid snap for that square, so it actually becomes a perfect square.
00:13:02 (1,2,3,4) - Pattern again a bit randomly
00:38:82 (1) - 1/4 forward
00:42:57 (5) - ^
00:46:23 (7) - Sounds better ending 1/4 later
00:59:80 (8,9) - 1/4 later
01:54:80 (1) - Sounds better ending 1/2 later or earlier

Hard:

Normal:
00:42:57 (5) - 1/4 later

good job on this so far
Topic Starter
AgentSieg
Ok Fix'd that except the patterns for now. If someone else also complains I'll change them but for now I wanna leave them like that.

Thanks!
Sinistro
Careful when using black objects around letterbox borders since their black obscures their approach circles.

Try to make the rhythm patterns, especially at the beginning, a little more distinct for each difficulty.

Try to tone down the "object close after a spinner" thing, mainly on Normal.

Most/ all of those 1/4 long sliders sound better as 1/2.

Not bad so far.
Topic Starter
AgentSieg
Fix'd those sliders and changed black for yellow.

Still don't know how to fix the rythm patterns. Guess I'll have to give it more thought.
Also, I might change some spinners for sliders if they're short enough to ease the difficulty (at least in Normal).
Larto
Normal:
01:26:23 (1) - 1/2 longer or shorter
01:38:20 (4) - Move 1/4 forward, make 1/4 shorter.
02:03:91 (3) - ^

Hard:
00:42:66 (5) - Move 1/4 forward
00:59:80 (8,9) - ^
02:20:52 (1) - ^

Insane:
00:10:52 (1,2,3,4) - The circles here that should stack don't.
00:38:37 (x) - Add a note here
Topic Starter
AgentSieg
Map updated.
Larto
Map bubbled.

:B
Hitoshirenu Shourai
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Mogsy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Nharox
Bah, Insane has too many spinners and almost no sliders. And eww at the small circles. :\ The song is cool though.
Topic Starter
AgentSieg

Nharox wrote:

Bah, Insane has too many spinners and almost no sliders. And eww at the small circles. :\ The song is cool though.
;_;

But I tried so hard to make it really really hard for robots like Cyclone.

/wrists

Well, whatever, I can't please everyone.
Dark Drifter
A very well made Beatmap, but is there any chance of making an Easy version? The normal version seems quite fast, or maybe that's just me. Whatever...
[deleted user]
The map is great, but I have some things to say... First, well, it's not a remix, more like a cover... Original one by Hiroshi Kitadani, then the korean band TVXQ was "called to make a cover because they are quite famous in Japan" or so I heard. A easy version would be nice... And if you want I can try to learn to make graphics for the circles and such... It's kind of plain. Last thing, it was awesome that someone made One Piece stuff... If I have the time I might try to do one =3