forum

Justice is Dead - Green-Eyed Jealousy

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, February 10, 2009 at 6:11:28 PM

Artist: Justice is Dead
Title: Green-Eyed Jealousy
BPM: 109
Filesize: 9194kb
Play Time: 01:10
Difficulties Available:
  1. Insane (4.99 stars, 135 notes)
  2. timing (4.99 stars, 125 notes)
Download: Justice is Dead - Green-Eyed Jealousy
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
I've fallen into making touhou remix map, I can't nail the timing, ignore placed beats etc, I think this currently placed map may be nigh unpassable except to those small few who can shuffle their fingers to hit 218 BPM 1/4th notes. So the map I have placed right now may never come into existance unless I decide to get it approved.

I've scrapped a lot of it though So i didn't leave much to go off of :(

Download: T-Pistonz+KMC - Tsunagari Yo (TV Size) (K o g u r e) [LuPiiTa´s Hard].osu
Skyripper
Move your offset to about 28788, currently it is set after the notes start

Other than that, holy crap! That's hard! :D

Those notes are definitely a little fast for anyone. You might just half the number there and from my testing it sounds pretty good. The BPM seems pretty stable through the whole timing version.

Also, just make sure you're distance snapping. I really can't tell if you are or not
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
yeam I'm distance snapping but due to the wonky rounding atm it's inconsistent.(after a slider osu! gave a note 2 different spacings in a straight freaking line) I need to fiddle with it a bit.

As for the insanely fast section I'm deciding how to handle that(since normal spacing would make it even more impossible), or to remove it altogether or have a separate difficulty with it entirely. If one person can hit the stream I see no reason to not make it a difficulty. oh well map now tweak later.
Zatoichi
brb modding

edit: whatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhaterror
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.