forum

Hatsune Miku - World is Mine

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kaizen_old
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, February 01, 2009 at 10:48:18 PM

Artist: Hatsune Miku
Title: World is Mine
BPM: 330.1
Filesize: 12681kb
Play Time: 04:10
Difficulties Available:
  1. World Domination -Hard- (4.38 stars, 432 notes)
Download: Hatsune Miku - World is Mine
Download: Hatsune Miku - World is Mine (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is my FIRST beatmap EVER.. I know it's very awkward and the timing isn't perfect but I think I did ok for my first time around. I'd love comment's back and I hope you enjoy playing it.

FIXED FINALLY.. OH MY JESUS CHRIST, NEVER AGAIN, NICO NICO... >>

(I can't move the picture background to center it.. anyone know how? o.o)
Skyripper
I like the song :)

I guess first thing I'll say is you need more than just one difficulty to submit. You can find the official criteria at the following link if you didn't know where it was: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=439

I think you need to seriously consider finding a lower BPM. The BPM you're using works (pretty much), but you should divide it by at least 2. It's 300 ish now, so make it something like 150 instead. If 300 works, half will work. This will make it way easier for you to make consistent patterns (due to the fact that the time line will be more manageable) and that will get rid of a lot of your timing issues.

I'm not sure what you were asking about the background. It looks good to me.
Krystal-n
First things first, this is one of my fave ryo songs, so please try to take care when making a beatmap for it.

Anyway, timing is off, Miku sings with what we call 'swing', and so I know it's easy to get it all mixed up (You can hear out she's off-beat from the instrumental). I find that 165 (consistent) bpm and -190 offset works pretty well.

Turn on distance-snap whilst you're beatmapping, it'll help make the beatmap a lot better and easier to play, trust me.

Try to be consistent in how many beats you put in a short amount of time, no one likes being beat spammed when you can't hear the beat clearly.

Longer breaks would be nice, the song's got a rather long playing time. Try to keep to under 3 minutes, or maybe cut the song short and/or start later.

Oh and your background is perfectly fine.

PS: Proper artist credit would be ryo feat. Hatsune Miku.
Larto
Graveyarded on Request.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.