forum

Scissor sisters - I Don't Feel Like Dancing [added normal]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jay_old
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on November 29, 2007 at 3:50:13 PM

Artist: Scissor sisters
Title: I Don't Feel Like Dancing
BPM: 108
Filesize: 7731kb
Play Time: 03:26
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (3.66 stars, 301 notes)
  2. Hard (4.48 stars, 375 notes)
Download: Scissor sisters - I Don't Feel Like Dancing
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
I love this song :)
EiJi
Wow, this looks like a hard song. Atleast I can not get the beat at all...

Note placement and spacing seem reasonable to me. My only comments would be to try BPM 108.00 offset 27,74ish.

Good job.
Topic Starter
Jay_old
108 is too slow :(
Kharl
I agree with EiJi on setting BPM to 108. However, try setting offset to 540 and the timing should be okay. Don't forget to resnap all notes and check for misplaced notes after resnapping.
Topic Starter
Jay_old
Did that.
Extor
I don't see any problems with the beatmap.
Try to use the finishes and whistles though. And... umm... if you can, another difficulty too. =D

*Stars*
Topic Starter
Jay_old

Extor wrote:

I don't see any problems with the beatmap.
Try to use the finishes and whistles though. And... umm... if you can, another difficulty too. =D

*Stars*
Did that :)
Extor
Check the sliders in normal at these positions:

4:03:04 and 4:10:12

I think they are misplaced (time-wise). Fix those and you get my approval. =D
Topic Starter
Jay_old

Extor wrote:

Done
Fox

Extor wrote:

I don't think they should be ranked yet. The spacing of the beats is completely off at a lot of parts.

Golden Rule: Beats that come close after each other should be put close to each other, and those that take some time to come should be placed further away. The longer it takes for the next beat, the further it should be placed away.

I didn't get over 300,000 when playing Normal. D: The beats are great timing-wise but not map-wise.
Topic Starter
Jay_old

Fox wrote:

Extor wrote:

I don't think they should be ranked yet. The spacing of the beats is completely off at a lot of parts.

Golden Rule: Beats that come close after each other should be put close to each other, and those that take some time to come should be placed further away. The longer it takes for the next beat, the further it should be placed away.

I didn't get over 300,000 when playing Normal. D: The beats are great timing-wise but not map-wise.
Ok, did some of this.
Extor
Ok. I'm back. =P

[Normal]

At 4:01:93 move all the blue combo and the first red slider after it, one quarter beat ahead.
At 4:14:71 check the red slider mainly because it starts very fast. You should make it start one half beat after the last note and make it shorter, or you can place the notes at the same position of the slider.

[Hard]

At 4:01:93 happens the same as normal. You should move the same notes one quarter.

That's all. Cya!
Jianaran
Sorry to bump and old thread, but I've been playing this and it seems great, and certainly worthy of ranking.
ssbbrocker
Awesome map, wonder why that isn't ranked!
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.