forum

m-flo - I wanna be down

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
PoxiPol_old
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 5 lutego 2009 at 07:15:55

Artist: m-flo
Title: I wanna be down
BPM: 192
Filesize: 6776kb
Play Time: 01:26
Difficulties Available:
  1. I wanna (0,97 stars, 62 notes)
  2. Wanna be (3,39 stars, 444 notes)
Download: m-flo - I wanna be down
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
My first beatmap, the song is a little bit repetitive, but I tried my hardest to make it as fun as possible. I added some randomness at the end to increase the dificulty :3. Hope u like it.
Shinyoka
Its kinda fun, i am still noob, so i didn't go far, (not good for hard yet lol ) I love the music, and the intro is Crazy, I kinda like it =D
Skyripper
Ok second difficulty, like I said in chat. Make it an easier difficulty. I recommend taking your BPM to an even number. It's 192.06, take it down to 192.

I know a BAT will definitely mention that this map isn't distance snapped. You notice the button on the bottom right of the editor that says distance snapping? Well make sure that's ON (lit up) and re-drag your notes around so it's playable. This also makes the distance between when to actually hit the notes easier to notice for the osu player. Try to shorten it down a bit. That will also make it easier on you to adjust your notes and add another difficulty. Some spins and breaks would also be pretty sweet.

Just listen to the song and find a good place where you can end it

I do really like the song though and there are some fun parts. Just get it distance snapped and that other stuff

Wooooo!

~Sky
Topic Starter
PoxiPol_old
I've added a new difficulty, a spinner to hard, nad a break :) I also have distance snapped some notes, but those that were supposed to be close stayed like that. Hard is much easier now :)

E1: I distance snapped everything myself, all because i think that programmed distance snapping is useless :P Changed the offset.
Anyway, thank u FluffRat :)
Larto
Okay, if this song is mappable... oO

All difficulties:
- USE MORE SLIDERS and use them WELL

- I suggest you use distance snap better/more often. PLEASE. It's hard to sightread your map otherwise.

- You use a LOT, and I mean a LOT of boring copypasta. Please vary your patterns more often

I'm not gonna go into detail now.

I wanna:
The whole difficulty is boring and undermapped. The one slider you used is placed totally stupidly.
Use more sliders, make the map more interesting.
Also, Combos Over 10 on an easy are not liked to be seen. Well you have a combo of 21.
Also, the way you ended the map is... beh. The place WHERE you did doesn't find, neither does the way you did.

Wanna Be:
That difficulty is quite decent. Just follow the "All difficulties" hints I placed for you and make the map more interesting

Modding out.
FluffRat
Song came up in conversation. WiP post is now.

Download: m-flo - I wanna be down (PoxiPol) [FluffRat's Unrankable Insane].osu
Topic Starter
PoxiPol_old
Thanks for reminding me of this song Fluff : D I really forgot about it.
DeathxShinigami
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.