forum

verynezumi - Sound Test in Touhou

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Waffen_old
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, February 08, 2009 at 10:13:12 PM

Artist: verynezumi
Title: Sound Test in Touhou
BPM: 120
Filesize: 20427kb
Play Time: 04:44
Difficulties Available:
  1. Lunatic (4.94 stars, 610 notes)
  2. Normal (4.34 stars, 117 notes)
Download: verynezumi - Sound Test in Touhou
Download: verynezumi - Sound Test in Touhou (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
My first beatmap. Something doesn't feel right about it..
Currently has two difficulties, may make more if I've the time.

edit: Ok, fixed the 1:06-1:09 and changed the difficulty to normal. Did some distance snapping on hard too.

edit: Resnapped Lunatic mode.
Skyripper
The easy seems pretty good to me, other than the fact it may be too hard for a beginner

(1:06 - 1:09) The beats right after the sliders don't line up like they do on the very next phrase. I'm sure consistency would be better

On the hard, it doesn't seem distance snapped ? Doing that may improve the awkwardness you are describing

It's also pretty hard, but that's not really saying anything specific.

I think you might want to take the easy difficulty and make it normal and then make a separate easier difficulty
Wizard Of Orz
distance snap is all i can say atm
Topic Starter
Waffen_old
I am kind of confused, do I distance snap the whole thing for hard? Some parts of it seem fine sort of. Also, I don't feel like redoing the whole thing either..
Zatoichi
Don't redo the whole thing, but arranging the circles and sliders into patterns would be the best thing. Distance snap can help you with this. I'll also be modding this in a little while.
Zatoichi
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.