forum

Hi from South Africa

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
hawkzor
Hey there,
My real nickname is Hawk

I am an 18 year old from South Africa, and yes i'm white :P had alot of people on multiplayer ask me :)
been playing osu for a while now, really love the game since I used to love playing other rhythm games like DDR and drum mania at the arcades , and then I finally found one I can play on my pc! Other then osu, I play Call of duty 4 online, and DotA for fun.

I'm trying to get more people playing from South Africa, at the moment its me and Lucidity who is the most active, but I've convinced some friends to start playing aswell! really love the game and going to start working on my online ranking now !

South Africa supports osu! and I hope you all coming to check out the country next year for the 2010 fifa world cup :D
Starrodkirby86
South Africa...That's epic. :3

I really like the nickname, it's pretty interesting to have. Glad to see another person from the world enter here. You're technically the highest ranking South African here, but make everyone proud and bring your weight up to make South Africa a high ranking country (That's what Echo did with New Zealand).
Lucidity
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
p0int_Zer0
Hi guys

I'm Gunther, I started playing OSU! with my friends (also in SA) 2 days ago and loving it! :) :P
ychao
Epic necro. Just start a new thread next time will ya.

Oh, and welcome btw~
Vext_old
Aoriki
^ holy crap, Vext!

Btw, welcome to the forums.
superch00b
Oh dear god! o.o
go_green_old
welcome :)
Kanye West
South Africa? Talk to this guy.

http://osu.ppy.sh/u/ring%20suzune