cyanberryio

Screenshots:

----------

----------

----------

----------

----------

----------

The ! is only a notifier, sine it cuts off after the final triangle thing. Because we can't set our own custom positions yet.

Sorry for uploading on ImageShack, I was trying to add as an attachment, but it wouldn't work. :\ I'm not so used to attachments, sorry, when I can I'll up it somewhere else. :)

Sorry, Firefox doesn't open ANY pop-up for some reason on this computer, and on IE it worked, but no more that 3 files obviously. Sorry again. :(

I used upppy! for the images, finally. Cool feature. Thanks peppy. :) It just loads slow for me. But not too long. :D

Updated as of 2/8/09(v0.6)

Videos:

----------

Again, sorry for off screen.

Downloads:
:arrow: Download v1(Mediafire)(upppy)
-A bunch of stuff.
Download 0.7(Mediafire)(upppy)
-Added menu buttons, for pause and ranking screen, also a back button.
Download 0.6.5(Mediafire)(upppy!)
-Fixed the ki icons being cut off.
-Shrunk the section pass to fit completely.
Download 0.6(Mediafire)(upppy!)
-Changed ki icons to all Haruhi.
-Fixed the quality a bit on the section-pass.
Download 0.5.6(Mediafire)
-Moved part of the ranking screen to unmask an object.
Download 0.5.5(Mediafire)
-Bolded out the hit circle's numbers
Download 0.5(Mediafire)
-Initial Release

• LuigiHann(I used the numbers from the taiko skin as a guide, just took the resolution. Nothing big, but I feel like I must credit as much I can. Used some of you skins images as guides too, like the hitcircle overlay.[EBO])
• peppy(For making the game I made a skin for, great work, and free space on upppy!)
• Kharl(used your Hare Hare Yukai beatmap for the screenshots, also congrats on being the front page almost every day)
• Zyid(used your beatmap of God Knows for the second set of screenshots)
• DJPop(used the Lost My Music beatmap you made, hope it gets ranked soon!)
• Ace of Trades(used your Hare Hare Yukai - 2 beatmap, it's pretty fun!)
• Metroid(the little papercraft back button was originally his, but it was so neat, why hadn't I thought of that?)
• All the other skinners! Good job for working hard. ;)

If I used something that might have been yours, tell me so I can credit you. I don't really want to leave anybody out.
lukewarmholiday
bolden the circle font a tad.

MUUUUCH better than metroid's skin, It's just more simple, which I like.
Topic Starter
cyanberryio

lukewarmholiday wrote:

bolden the circle font a tad.
Done! 0.5.5(Not major enough, I'll probably work on 0.6 tomorrow.)

:arrow: Download
awp
It's good so far, but watch your ranking screen; you have your max combo absolutely masking some text behind it and such.
Topic Starter
cyanberryio
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
cyanberryio
Sorry for double post, but updated. The ki bar sprites are changed completely, and are cleaner now. ;)
Also the section-pass is partially cleaner, only on the skin, and clothes, but I'll get to the hair. I won't fix the section-fail for a bit, but why are you see this anyways? :P You shouldn't see the section fail! lol

:arrow: Download v0.6(Mediafire)

Good night for now. Or... whatever... It's late over here. But I don't always sleep. :P

EDIT: MORE SCREENS FOR v0.6! Up now!

EDIT2: First video up! Sorry for off screen, but screen recording seems to suck on the new computer, and the only one that can play osu!

EDIT3: I probably won't get much done this week, because of school, probably on Friday I'll see what I can add. :)

EDIT4: Minor(just a fix or two)update going to be up in a bit. I'm just going to finalize it in a bit.

EDIT5: New update, just something minor, not worth downloading if you never noticed these problems.

:arrow: Download 0.6.5(Mediafire)(upppy!)
-Fixed the ki icons being cut off.
-Shrunk the section pass to fit completely.

I won't be making a new post until something major comes up. I don't want to triple post.

EDIT6: (Once I finish CtB and some menus I'll make a new post and update to 0.7)

I was working on the CtB skin, and making Mikuru turned out weird. I'm making it with ryuuta as the outline, because when I made a Hatsune Miku one(and it came out crappy, not worth posting)it sucked.

But I thought this looked funny:

EDIT7: Version 0.7 is delayed. I screwed up badly on the CtB character. Mikuru looks RETARDED. Horribly deformed once I added the eyes. And it's made up of more that 300 layers! But mostly lines. :P Maybe I'll get some more done while waiting for the meeting. :) I plan to watch and maybe ask. :\

EDIT8: I made a back button, and I give credits to Metroid for the idea. The little papercraft triangle prism, or whatever it's called. It says "zen" in hira, which if the English-Japanese dictionary was right, should mean something along the lines of "back."

I also had an idea to make vertical pause buttons, but it's not going as planned. :P If only the skin.ini allowed us to change resize sizes and positions. :( But I'll have a 0.7 by tonight(no school tomorrow!)that should have more menu options skinned. No CtB yet though. It was horribly skinned, or the person. :(
Topic Starter
cyanberryio
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Srank300
Hmm. This is pretty good. What's the section fail look like? The combo burst could be a liiiitle different(if you haven't already changed it), but that's just my opinion. If I watch the anime a bit more, I could give you some suggestions on mods or something else. I'm good with editing, but not my own works. Ironic, huh? :lol:
Topic Starter
cyanberryio
Topic Starter
cyanberryio
:arrow: Download v1(Mediafire)(upppy)
-A bunch of stuff.

Meh, didn't want to make a double post again, but oh well. :P
devkit4384
did you base this off the wii game.
micosino19
hey i need help downloading it i cant download at mediafire and uppy so what now i need HELP!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
MLGnom
This skin is updater available.

In game : go to options - skins - press "get more skins" - when osu! updater will run check "Extras" and find Haruhiism skin ^^
Shamiyo
I can use your skin for my first beatmap? :oops:
fullmetalmage
Thanks! Much appreciated! :D
haruhifanth43046
thank you ^^
rouxe
n.n ¡¡ ♥
ryu10510
เย็~ เย้~
Stevenski
this is very old