forum

Loituma - Ievan Polkka

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
XxTheRyuxX
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on domingo, 8 de fevereiro de 2009 at 18:11:45

Artist: Loituma
Title: Ievan Polkka
BPM: 108,25
Filesize: 1257kb
Play Time: 00:25
Difficulties Available:
  1. Spin Trainer (0,53 stars, 6 notes)
Download: Loituma - Ievan Polkka
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is my first beatmap!
Larto
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
roleykatsu

Larto wrote:

really no.

We already have a spinner map, and you did nothing but EXACTLY COPYING THAT MAP with 6 spinners instead of one.

Nuked and graveyarded, I'm serious about this, People...

...MAKE YOUR OWN MAPS AND BE CREATIVE ABOUT THEM!

Basically what Larto said...this beatmap have no sense of creativity. It is basically copying Loginer's version but having 5 extra spinners (I am rewording what Larto said..)

Please do not work on this beatmap anymore. Larto did the right thing of graving it. I mean, anyone can just add some spinners to a song and nothing else, but i wouldn't be as creative. Loginer was however one of the first people to make this kind of beatmap, so it is an exception, but seriously, next time try to use your own creativity. Also, even if you are copying someone else's work, at least make the spinners end in beat! (but seriously you shouldn't care about it now that it has been nuked.)

You have been warned. So you know what to do next time. DO, NOT, COPY, SOMEONE, ELSE'S, WORK! (or at least don't make em crappy :o )
Mafiamaster
Yeah! What the people above SAID! :x
No copying!
We sure showed him, didn't we. 8-)
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.