forum

Yui horie - Silky Heart

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Card N'FoRcE
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on giovedì 12 febbraio 2009 at 17.22.12

Artist: Yui horie
Title: Silky Heart
Source: Toradora! 2nd opening
Tags: toradora opening anime yui horie
BPM: 135
Filesize: 7985kb
Play Time: 01:28
Difficulties Available:
  1. Minori-Hard (4,44 stars, 142 notes)
  2. Ryuji-Normal (3,77 stars, 121 notes)
  3. Taiga-Insane (4,92 stars, 188 notes)
Download: Yui horie - Silky Heart
Download: Yui horie - Silky Heart (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Hi there.
Ok, i'm a fan of the Toradora anime, so i made the second opening too XD
Gotta do Insane these days, in the meanwhile enjoy Normal and hard <3
(Maybe i'll storyboard some credits too :P )

Done!! All difficulties uploaded and credits added <3

Enjoy =3

EDIT: fixed inerithed sections and the slider in hard (thanks Larto)
Larto
All diffs:
Don't put sample/volume changing timing sections DIRECTLY on notes. If you do, it could be that you get the wrong sample when clicking too early. Place those sections 1/4 or 1/2 earlier, as long as you inherit, that's fine.

Normal is fine.

Hard:
01:03:21 (5) - I believe that slider is pretty hard to see, perfectly hidden under 3.

Insane:
Fine

Good stuff.
Topic Starter
Card N'FoRcE

Larto wrote:

All diffs:
Don't put sample/volume changing timing sections DIRECTLY on notes. If you do, it could be that you get the wrong sample when clicking too early. Place those sections 1/4 or 1/2 earlier, as long as you inherit, that's fine. Done.
Hard:
01:03:21 (5) - I believe that slider is pretty hard to see, perfectly hidden under 3. Moved a little and flipped, now it should be fine.
:)
Larto
Just so you know, if you place sample/volume changing sections at the end of a SPINNER or a SLIDER, it'll be fine, since you can't end those earlier. Just want to tell you for next time. You moved the last section which was placed on a spinner's end before. Wouldn't have been necessary but it's okay ;P

Oh and btw on Hard:
00:53:66 (1,1) - Cyclone will hate you for that, but that's okay <3

*bubbles*
Hitoshirenu Shourai
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Mogsy
Ranked.

EDIT: Whoops. Ranked before I made the post. Didn't notice what you said, Hito, sorry.
Topic Starter
Card N'FoRcE

Hitoshirenu Shourai wrote:

I'm not gonna pop this bubble just yet, but I'd like to inform you of a nono.

INSANE
00:53:663 (1) - This spinner, on auto, can only get a 1k bonus. That means it's too short. Either lengthen it or remove it.

So once you fix that spinner, I'm fine with ranking this.
I know the rule is that a map has to auto'd with an SS without any mention to bonus score for spinner.
I can 300 it fine (i spin at 300 spm average, so i'm slow) and many other maps have spinners that can't be even 300 normally...

Anyway, this is the first map i made that was ranked this fast :O
Silky Masterrey
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
K3nsh1n_H1mur4
The singer in this song is Hitomi, not Yui Horie. xP
Topic Starter
Card N'FoRcE
Larto
Also even if it is Yui Horie, it's Horie and not horie :[
K3nsh1n_H1mur4
Sorry, my bad...

So many OP/EDs in my head, get a bit confused. xP