forum

Line - Forever the Ottoman

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Crazy Jay
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2009年2月25日星期三 at 22:37:41

Artist: Line
Title: Forever The Ottoman
Source: Tiga Ottoman
BPM: 130
Filesize: 3265kb
Play Time: 01:34
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (2.06 stars, 90 notes)
  2. Hard (4.45 stars, 324 notes)
  3. Normal (3.1 stars, 218 notes)
Download: Line - Forever The Ottoman
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Ottoman -.-
Edit:fixed after a discussion in #Chinese
Edit:changed HP setting
Edit:fixed some problems in [Normal]&[Hard]
Edit:improved overrall difficulty in [Hard]
Edit:fixed snap in [Normal]
uploaded the lost [hard]
mtmcl
Oh wow! This is pretty good. The timing seems fine to me. The spacing is very safe, but the patterns and playability stay refreshing, keeping the map fun regardless of the pretty strict spacing.

Let's see... You've got a background image. Score cap isn't too high. You have hitsounds. Nothing is pushed to any ridiculous extremes. The preview point is in a pretty potent place.

My only question would be whether you want to increase the difficulty settings for [Hard] in any way? In their current place, they're all centered. Since your [Hard] is closer to normal than insane, I figured you might want to turn up the difficulty settings. That's really your own choice though, and I'm willing to approve either way.

In short, have a bubble and choose to do what you wish about the difficulty settings. This is a great map!
peppy
Please upload again. One of your difficulties is missing from the server-side map.
Topic Starter
Crazy Jay
uploaded.
Thanks for your warning ;)
peppy
Normal:
00:24:07 (2,3) - don't overlap these please - a bit hard to follow.
00:40:92 (8,9,10) - please snap these to the white tick to the right. i'm not sure if you did this to match the vocals, but its better you don't do it.

Hard:
01:13:69 (9,1) - this overlap looks a bit ugly. could you move the circle off the slider somehow?

I really like these maps - very well planned and nicely flowing :).
Topic Starter
Crazy Jay
Thanks for your advice.
fixed
Mogsy
I'm with mtmcl on this one, how would you like to maybe edit the difficulty settings on Hard? To give it a bit more of a challenge? In this case, we'll leave this up to you.
Topic Starter
Crazy Jay
I see.
improved overrall difficulty in [Hard]
maybe it will seemed to be better now ;)
peppy
normal:
00:41:50 (10) - still needs to be snapped to red tick (right).
Topic Starter
Crazy Jay
fixed
I think the singer sang a bit quick in this part -.-
Dakeyrus
I think you're going to have to do another full submission with this one, Hard didn't show up when I downloaded it.

Easy and Normal check out now, get hard up and I'll mod it and go from there
Topic Starter
Crazy Jay
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Echo
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
deepsea