forum

Star Ocean: The last hope

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
To start off this topic I'll start by raging at the fact they are "Americanizing" the well... American version.

Article with examples here

http://www.siliconera.com/2009/02/06/di ... interface/

If they do not have an option or have the Japanese menus in the game code somewhere I'll fucking rage.
Ivalset
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday

Ivalset wrote:

but taking faces off of dialogue does sound shitty.
That's the part that made me rage. I'd get over myself because the menus do look a little more stylish but still.

Download: Hatsune Miku - Hazy Moon (Snowy Dream) [Kiva's Hazy+].osu
LuigiHann
Doesn't bother me. Faces attached to dialog is a holdover from back when video game characters didn't have faces imo
Ivalset
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Download: angela - Asu e no brilliant road (TV Size) (Soul-less) [ertyukjh010's Hard].osu
awp
For a second I thought they were bastardizing the game or something. Based on that evidence, it's not that big a deal.
Atmey
DawnII
Playing SO: First Departure now. Probably won't get a 360 for this.
VincentLaw
hope it's good enough as SO3: Till the end of time... or better =D

i admit that SO3 story was good not perfect but it was fun to play and the battle mode was cool
Atmey