forum

Hirano Aya - Hare Hare Yukai

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ace of Trades
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, September 19, 2009 at 8:55:55 AM

Artist: Hirano Aya
Title: Hare Hare Yukai (TV Edit)
Source: From the Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi
Tags: Melancholy Suzumiya Haruhi Hirano Aya Hare Yukai
BPM: 172
Filesize: 12763kb
Play Time: 01:03
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (2.95 stars, 85 notes)
  2. Hard (4.82 stars, 214 notes)
  3. Insane (5 stars, 241 notes)
  4. Jacob's RSI Madness (5 stars, 236 notes)
  5. Normal (4.24 stars, 126 notes)
Download: Hirano Aya - Hare Hare Yukai (TV Edit)
Download: Hirano Aya - Hare Hare Yukai (TV Edit) (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This song has been resurrected! Yay. I know this song has been done before, but I couldn't help it. Besides, I think I did a little bit of a better job. So, with out further delay, Hare Hare Yukai, shortened for TV. This is the song at the end of episodes in season one of "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya." Hope you enjoy the song as much as you should love the show.
DJPop
Try offset 2073.

And please don't get the notes overlap together. :(
Topic Starter
Ace of Trades

DJPop wrote:

Erm... what? Sorry, but I really don't understand that... um... sentence... fragment... thingie.
Also, I kinda want to find a neat count down sound before updating. I'll do the ACTUAL work and complain about the sounds later.
mattyu007
You don't need to call it "Hare Hare Yukai 2"...Just call it "Hare Hare Yukai"

Change it, then do a Full resubmission.

Topic Starter
Ace of Trades
But the song already exists. Its out there as a one. I was beaten to the punch. I COULD change it...
mattyu007
It doesn't really matter if another version of the same song exists, as long as the map is very different from the other... So change it =|
DJPop

Ace of Trades wrote:

DJPop wrote:

Erm... what? Sorry, but I really don't understand that... um... sentence... fragment... thingie.
Also, I kinda want to find a neat count down sound before updating. I'll do the ACTUAL work and complain about the sounds later.
When you hit the notes, the 300 or 100 image will overlap next notes so will be harder to see where are they.
Topic Starter
Ace of Trades
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Ace of Trades
Since I am changing the name, this one, I think, will still exist. Since I am also making another song, this version will have to be graveyarded. UNLESS the renamed one re-writes this one. I doubt it though. OK... I don't need to graveyard it.
SO DON'T DO IT!!!
Don't even try to read the strike-ed portion... it's misleading. HOPEfully its good now :D
Jarby
Please add my difficulty. I will finish hitsounds later.

Download: Hirano Aya - Hare Hare Yukai - 2 (Ace of Trades) [Jacob's RSI Madness].osu
Topic Starter
Ace of Trades
Y not :) . It looks like it could be worked on. I'll leave that up to the rankers to decide if it needs changing.
Cyclone
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Ace of Trades

Cyclone wrote:

2,083 offset please.
Ok... but if this becomes the battle of the offsets, I'll become some what reluctant to change it after seeing what happened to my eye of the tiger beatmap
Jarby
Hitsounds finished. Starred.

Ace, you don't give kudos for added difficulties.

Download: Hirano Aya - Hare Hare Yukai - 2 (Ace of Trades) [Jacob's RSI Madness].osu
Topic Starter
Ace of Trades
Perfect, now people just have to rank it.
DJPop
9 diffs ???

* Easy (2.9 stars, 84 notes)
* Hard (4.82 stars, 213 notes)
* Insane (5 stars, 248 notes)
* Jacob's RSI Madness (5 stars, 236 notes)

* Normal (4.23 stars, 125 notes)
* Insane (5 stars, 236 notes)
* Jacob's RSI Madness (5 stars, 236 notes)
* Easy (2.85 stars, 84 notes)
* Normal (4.23 stars, 125 notes)
Topic Starter
Ace of Trades
weird, I looked in the song folder and only found 5 I keep getting a double post problem for my songs and now it's double posting it here. Strange glitch Okie dokie. I fixed it. There are only 5
Nharox
Topic Starter
Ace of Trades
Had a little fun with the sounds and took out some claps. Liek it neaw?
Topic Starter
Ace of Trades
Major updates to the difficulties (made them harder) excluding Jar Jar's
show more