forum

osu! Community Meeting #4 [Complete]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sinistro
The meeting is over! You can read the chat log here. Thanks for all who participated.

It's been a while! The fourth osu! community meeting will be held on Saturday February 14th, 15:00 Perth time.

For easier reference, this means

US West Coast: 13th @ 22:00 (10PM)
US East Coast: 13th @ 01:00 (1AM)
UK/GMT/UTC: 14th @ 06:00 (6AM)
Singapore/Taiwan/HK/China: 14th @ 14:00 (2PM)

For those who can't make it, the chat log and minutes will be available on the forums shortly after the meeting. We hope to see you there! Meeting topics will be added to this thread in the near future. Feel free to reply and discuss the timing or potential issues we need to discuss!

A couple notes for those of you who are new to the community meeting thing:

-The meeting will take place in its own channel (likely #meeting) - it will NOT take place in the main chat, so don't look for it there
-When the floor is not open for active (and civil) discussion, members will be unable to speak. When peppy has the floor, he has the floor. !moderated mode will be lifted periodically throughout the meeting for the community to discuss each topic. If you can't speak out at any particular time, likelihood is that you aren't meant to.
peppy
Yay meeting! There is a lot to discuss, so I'm thinking this will be at least 2h long. I'll get the points of discussion up sometime over the next couple of days for perusal.

Community Meeting #4
Outline

1. Welcome
- Updates and changes since last meeting.
- Where we currently stand.
2. Focused Discussion
- Beatmap Moderation
3. Open Discussion
- Priority of new features
4. Closure
- Assign creation of polls/posts from meeting topics to people
- Overflow discussion
nuudles
Nice. Valentine's Day :)
Olinad
You can't do this to Europe... on Saturday Morning most of us will be at school! XD
Neo@lex
Oh man I'm gonna be 17 saturday morning sunday, nvm.
I guess I'll miss it again.
Loginer
I'll be there.

Olinad wrote:

You can't do this to Europe... on Saturday Morning most of us will be at school! XD
what
DawnII
Most likely not going to make it this time. I'll be sure to peruse through the logs.
ThePassingShadow
Will be exciting, I think.
Rolled
Awesome.

Thanks guys for getting this in so early.
RemmyX25
I'll try my best to be there.
YoshiKart
I will be there. :)
Ekaru
I *may* be there for some of it. Depends on whether I am up at Midnight this Friday. There's a good chance I might be, so there's a good chance I'll be there.
awp
Grats, you've officially booked me before my housemates have for this Friday night, so I expect to be there for the duration of it.
Cuddlebun
1 in the morning for East Coast? I'm afraid I won't be able to make it.

unless I suddenly develop insomnia
foulcoon
Since when does foulcoon miss a meeting? nevar!

I was even here for meeting #3, which happened on the night i registered/started playing osu ;P
- Choko -
1am Saturday morning eh? Sounds perfect for me :3
Echo
I should be able to make it, 1900 saturday
Lilith_old
hmm its nice, but i dont know the pacific time for me :oops: :oops:
YoshiKart
Look at the time for West Coast: the community meeting is 10:00 PM this Friday for you.
Mogsy
Oh, absolutely wonderful, I can actually go to the meeting for once.
show more