forum

Beach Boys - Kokomo

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
m980
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, 13 February 2009 at 10:25:10 PM

Artist: Beach Boys
Title: Kokomo
BPM: 115.76
Filesize: 3424kb
Play Time: 03:21
Difficulties Available:
  1. Breezin' (0.25 stars, 105 notes)
  2. Cruisin' (2.11 stars, 186 notes)
  3. Hard Rock! (4.33 stars, 266 notes)
  4. Sweatin' (3.88 stars, 258 notes)
Download: Beach Boys - Kokomo
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Lip Sliders FTW.

Thanks for FluffRat for a quick Timing Check.
FluffRat
115.76 BPM
19,287ms Offset

BPM wasn't that bad; only a hundredth off.
Rolled
Overall it was not one of the most fun maps I've played of yours. I don't want you to take offense to that, because you did the most the song had to offer. I just prefer the faster, OSHT typed of m980 maps.

That being said, nothing bothers me in this map. The timing appears to be nazi'able, but I couldn't find a better one that is already being used. Nice job confirming that Fluffrat, I like the timing.

Also m980 asked how I feel about the flipping in the hard rock/sweatin' difficulties. In this specific circumstance I feel it is okay, because m980 likes to map in an inis-type way, and inis is very guilty of doing that. Hopefully nobody really feels I'm being biased.

That being said, bubbled.
Seibei4211
Hey look - an m980 map.

Your TWWWWEEEEEEEEET sliders are annoying, but apparantly this is supposed to be used with the EBO skin stuffz, and I'll allow that since it's your iNiS stuff and it's got the Preferred skin set and whatever else. Your authentic breaks are kind of annoying in Easy, mostly the first one, but drain is so low...so whatever. I dunno. Anyway. Yeah.