forum

COIL & KOEI - Flyin' To Your Heart

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Vytaan
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Thursday, February 12, 2009 at 9:32:49 PM

Artist: COIL & KOEI
Title: Flyin' To Your Heart
Source: Gitaroo Man Soundtrack
Tags: gitaroo man soundtrack playstation 2
BPM: 153
Filesize: 16755kb
Play Time: 04:30
Difficulties Available:
  1. Master Mode (4.75 stars, 390 notes)
  2. Normal (4.07 stars, 253 notes)
Download: COIL & KOEI - Flyin' To Your Heart
Download: COIL & KOEI - Flyin' To Your Heart (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is a song from the great game Gitaroo Man. A video is included and I recommend you to enable it, it goes really well with the song :) The file is quite big, but hopefully it's acceptable...

Please tell me about the quality of the map and how I should improve it! I'm planning on adding a harder difficulty as well.

Edit1: Fixed some spacing
Edit2: Adjusted offset slightly
Edit3: Reduced size of video (about 8 mb smaller now)
Edit4: Added Master Mode
Edit5: Fixed more spacing
whymeman
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Vytaan
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Larto
Master Mode:
00:47:80 (11) - Slider sounds ugly

Normal:
01:51:53 (3) - New combo?
01:53:10 (5) - ^
01:54:27 (7) - ^
01:55:06 (8) - ^
02:29:37 (5) - ^
02:32:31 (11) - ^
02:47:80 (4) - ^
02:49:37 (8) - ^
02:50:94 (12) - ^
03:07:02 (4) - ^
03:08:59 (7) - ^
03:10:15 (10) - ^
03:13:88 (5) - ^
03:16:43 (7) - ^
04:19:37 (9) - ^

<__< Srsly, work on your New Combos.
Cyclone
Topic Starter
Vytaan
Thanks for the modding =]

I do have the OST version myself, but it seems that the guitar sound is much weaker there (as in not loud enough). And without the in-game sounds the video would probably make less sense as well... small things such as the sounds of the UFOs and U-1 saying 'Puma! Oh no!'.. and of course the slutty voice that says 'You win!' at the end. =P

If you could make a better quality video that would be great, but the problem is that the game randomly selects certain sequences until the enemy's HP is critical. So it will probably be hard to get the same order as in the soundtrack I'm using right now... but of course, you could record a few rounds, and try to edit all the necessary parts and put them in one video.
(by the way, how do you record this? I have the game myself, but I don't have any device to capture the video straight from my television... or do you use an emulator on your computer?)

And yes, there's a note that cuts out just before the Harmony part... it's pretty annoying. I could either get a different soundtrack, or I could let the slider end a bit earlier. There's another note that cuts out somewhere in the middle, but you can barely hear it.

I'm going to fix the issues Larto mentioned now :)

EDIT: I forgot to say that I'm going on a holiday this weekend :D I'll be back on Monday though.
Symbolic
Nazo_old
Taking it out of the graveyard for a star. :3
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.