forum

DarkMessenger - Myst - Unraveling the Mystery

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LuigiHann
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, May 04, 2009 at 10:31:42 PM

Artist: DarkMessenger
Title: Myst - Unraveling the Mystery
Source: OC ReMix
BPM: 140
Filesize: 4917kb
Play Time: 01:18
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (3.01 stars, 109 notes)
  2. Normal (4.27 stars, 211 notes)
Download: DarkMessenger - Myst - Unraveling the Mystery
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Coming out interesting. will probably have to do an SB or something for those two breaks at the beginning. Shouldn't be too hard, considering how beautiful the Myst games are.

Right now, Hard is basically me remapping Normal from scratch, so I'll probably delete the current normal, and rename hard to Normal, before I move on. Hmm. I'm trying to make it a little more focused in its use of sliders and whatnot this time around.
RemmyX25
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
K2J
Having the sounds totally silent at the start makes a popping noise where they would be, at least for me.
Skyripper
offset feels a little early... On 25% playback speed I can noticeably hear a delay between beat and song

I know Remmy was confident with his, but I'm definitely feeling the lateness of the beats. Try 6886 ms

Also, hitsounds, but I know this is a WIP

and maybe I'll have my high hat sample set done soon so you can do more of the song with sweet high hatness ^_^
foulcoon
Hi

offset iz ERly

map iz GUD

star
Yuukari-Banteki
[Normal]
general impression: you mentioned SBing the first two breaks, i think thats a great idea cus theyre kinda ugh. the beginning of the map doesnt really flow that well, but that gets better once the piece starts moving faster...gets a little repetitive near the end of the middle but otherwise not bad @_@ your map goes in circles and infinities

[Hard]
00:39:85 (1,2,3) - doesnt flow well
ok im just going to point out all the places i dont think it flows well enough cus im not finding anything else to gripe about :P
00:34:28 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3) -
00:47:35 (4,1,2,1) -
00:57:42 (9,1) -
01:04:71 (9,1,2) -
also just as a note i like the general shape of Normal better (first moving generally in a circle then generally in an infinity...im not sure if you even noticed this but i did :D)

and one final note
01:01:06 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - very pretty and prolly my fav. part of the map thus far <3
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.