forum

Osu Not Starting Up. .NET Isnt Able To Go Over My Original .

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sukigorawr
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Echo
Why Do You Feel The Need To Capitalise The First Letter Of Every Word? It Is Incorrect English And Extremely Hard To Read (And Type).

For your information, the link works fine. The .NET Framework 2.0 install doesn't work because you already have .NET Framework 2.0 SP2 which is newer, and therefore the solution to your problem has nothing to do with the .NET Framework.

When the "Osu has a problem" error message shows up, click the "more details" button and post the details here.
Topic Starter
Sukigorawr
It's Become A Habit After About 2 - 3 Years Of Typing This Way.
Of course I can type normally,
But I Prefer It This Way.

Not Sure If This Is What Your Looking For But,

Echo
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Sukigorawr
I Tried That But It Wouldnt Let Me.
All It Says Is
"Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2 Cannot Be Uninstalled Because It Will Affect Other Applications
That Are Installed. For More Information, See [http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=91126]."
Echo
Topic Starter
Sukigorawr

Echo
The sad news is, if it isn't wrong with .net, then it's probably wrong with your Windows install. Go stick in your Windows install cd and find the repair option somewhere.

Or maybe it's because you're capitalising the first letter of every word.

This problem isn't osu specific. Look it up on google and see if you can fix it.