forum

Group by, sort by and selection options sugestions

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Cabasho
well, those are sorted by al the possible options of the beatmap itself by i was wondering if it could be also added some sorting options based on how the player itself have played them, for example

group them by the rank u have gotten in them (an SS group, S group, A group, B Group, C Group, D Group and non finished group)
or for the options suggestions get to filter the ones you have gotten perfect in or the ones u havent

this is an idea i got since i got 2024 beatmaps to search for and is kind of difficult to find the ones that will improve more my ranking

well, just an idea, hope u like it

en few words: please, give us more ways to sort the beatmaps ^^U
peppy
like this?

Topic Starter
Cabasho
yeah... i didnt saw that before... well... anyways i still suggest the idea of having those but for the "group by" option and also the filter perfect and non perfect
0_o
Actually, something that I would find useful would be an option to sort by online ranking...
peppy
It already does sort by online ranking.
0_o
oh, really?

my bad :P I didn't see that before, but I can only go on osu! with bootcamp so I couldn't check to be sure.

EDIT: OK, I'm looking now and what I was thinking of isn't there..

I was thinking sorting by your position on the leaderboard, so the songs I'm ranked #1 in would be at the top and a rank of #1027 would be at the bottom. IS this a feature, and I'm just oblivious?
jseames
How about an option to sort by accuracy? Even some of My S Rankings have a few accuracies that need some improving and I can't always remember which ones. :)
Gemi

jseames wrote:

How about an option to sort by accuracy? Even some of My S Rankings have a few accuracies that need some improving and I can't always remember which ones. :)
This I would like.