forum

Uverworld - Kanash of permanent and full

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Narutofoe
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, February 14, 2009 at 1:31:23 PM

Artist: Uverworld
Title: Kanash of permanent and full
BPM: 177
Filesize: 1861kb
Play Time: 03:59
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.36 stars, 269 notes)
  2. Hard (2.85 stars, 364 notes)
  3. Insane (4.65 stars, 524 notes)
  4. Easy (1.29 stars, 263 notes)
  5. Hard (2.85 stars, 364 notes)
Download: Uverworld - Kanash of permanent and full
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
yea idk if my beat is off but I think this should be ok : /

tell me if its Corrupted : /

anybetter? : /

idk I think I messed up T.T

Edit: Did what Azure Said some what
Azure_Kite
For some reason. I says the beatmap could not be read. Corrupted upload?
Topic Starter
Narutofoe

Azure_Kyte wrote:

For some reason. I says the beatmap could not be read. Corrupted upload?
hope I fixed the problem :o
Azure_Kite
For some reason the beatmap doesn't want to start. Even in Edit mode, you cannot play the song, yet Windows Media Player runs the mp3 fine. For this reason I believe it's something to do with the actual beatmap, but odds are I'm wrong.

Can anyone help this Beatmap? I'm Stumped.
Topic Starter
Narutofoe

Azure_Kyte wrote:

For some reason the beatmap doesn't want to start. Even in Edit mode, you cannot play the song, yet Windows Media Player runs the mp3 fine. For this reason I believe it's something to do with the actual beatmap, but odds are I'm wrong.

Can anyone help this Beatmap? I'm Stumped.
me too DX :?
DawnII
It's because your filename uses non-english characters. Romanize the mp3, then edit the .osu to the updated filename.
Topic Starter
Narutofoe

DawnII wrote:

It's because your filename uses non-english characters. Romanize the mp3, then edit the .osu to the updated filename.
ok I'll try ._.
Azure_Kite
While I'm at it, I should actually check it out now!

Note that this is my first Modded map; I also tend to place notes where they feel natural to me.Most of the time this happens to be connected to lyrics. So if you don't think my suggestions are correct, just don't follow them ;P

First of all I suggest using the Automatic Beat Spacing tool; I wrecked my map when I first made one, because of both Timing and the Beat spacing. A bit like this; but mine was worse ;P. This one was actually playable.

Easy:

Since this is Easy mode, to add more combo's wouldn't be a bad thing. You could probably get away with using large combo's with the harder difficulties.

With all that stuff, it may just be easier to say that I found that some of the beats were mapped to beats that I couldn't hear/weren't there.

You may want to move some of the beats so that they are in sync with the music. 50% speed helps me to do this, usually.

Download: Uverworld - Kanash of permanent and full.osz
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.