[Album] [Finished] Imogen Heap - Speak for Yourself

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Larto
Download Link!

These are the songs:

1. Headlock (Claimed by Larto/Ruduen)
2. Goodnight and Go (Finished by Takuma)
3. Have You Got It In You? (Claimed by Kharl)
4. Loose Ends (Finished by mrtn)
5. Hide and Seek (OptiK Remix - Finished by LuigiHann. )
6. Clear the Area (Finished by v2b)
7. Daylight Robbery (Finished by eee)
8. The Walk (Finished by Seibei4211)
9. Just For Now (Finished by Mogsworth)
10. I Am In Love With You (Finished by EEeee)
11. Closing In (Finished by Larto)
12. The Moment I Said It (Finished by Larto)
Kharl
These songs are epic indeed! I would like to reserve this:

Have You Got It In You?
Seibei4211
I think I'll take a shat at th- I mean, a shot at The Walk.
Ruduen
... CURSE YOU, SEARCH!

viewtopic.php?t=10003

I had worked on this for a long while, but never claimed it due to it not showing up before, and me not being able to submit it due to the 2-song limit. Well, I suppose you can do whatever with it, edit or graveyard or whatever.
mrtn
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Symbolic
Can I have 'Clear The Area'?
Mogsy
Just for Now, please. :3
EEeee
Larto, I'm In Love with U

>.>
<.<
I'm not Claiming it, just saying true facts :)
naw gimme that one........ wait don't.... nvm gimme
........HOLD IT,,,,, OBJection!!!,,,,don't gimme it......
OBJECTION!!! Objection overuled, so gimme it......
TAKE THAT!!!?
Mogsy
Just for Now and Goodnight & Go, definitely. Just for Now will test my mapping ability (slow song-wise) and Goodnight & Go will be easy to map.
Topic Starter
Larto
I'm gonna take the hard task of mapping Closing In. Wish me luck.

Lol unmappable.
Topic Starter
Larto
Every map is claimed or unmappable! No ranked one yet, but that'll come soon!
Seibei4211
Just need to finish The Walk [Normal]... One of these days...

Edit: And I bet I can totally map Closing In. I like that song, apparantly.

And Hide and Seek is totally mappable. BPM 1,000, Offset 0. Just place the beats where they should go. =D And um, slider velocity .4...
Topic Starter
Larto

Seibei4211 wrote:

Just need to finish The Walk [Normal]... One of these days...

Edit: And I bet I can totally map Closing In. I like that song, apparantly.

And Hide and Seek is totally mappable. BPM 1,000, Offset 0. Just place the beats where they should go. =D And um, slider velocity .4...
Closing in and Hide And Seek would both be timeable in theory. Yet they it cannot be ranked or approved. Know why? It's the same as it was with To Zanarkand. Since the songs don't doesn't follow a steady BPM, the player would have to know the song to score 300s, and this is unacceptable.

Yup.
Seibei4211
Then why do we have timing sections that have the ability to change the BPM in the middle of a song?
LuigiHann

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmN0wTaAl5g posting this here so it won't get lost
Topic Starter
Larto
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Seibei4211
Now that I have finished IMD and 2 Hookers, I can map...

Jizz in My Pants, of course. Or, like, I dunno. Maybe The Walk...or Omen...
Seibei4211
Topic Starter
Larto

Seibei4211 wrote:

Then why do we have timing sections that have the ability to change the BPM in the middle of a song?
Oh I never saw that.

Well, there are songs that only change their BPMs/Offsets slightly and follow a "steady" rhythm otherwise, like MB20 songs.
Then there are Closing in and the original Hide and Seek. for THOSE maps you'd have to know the song totally and just click randomly, since those songs don't follow ANY rhythm for the most part.
Topic Starter
Larto
1/3 of all songs are ranked, almost 4 months after the start of the project. If we hurry, we can finish this on Christmas!

Well, at least people are working on the maps. I know that mrtn's Loose Ends is DONE, Ruduen's/My Headlock is awaiting BATs, Mogsy's Takuma's Goodnight and Go is done and Mogsy's Just for Now is gonna be submitted in the next weeks, EEeee is already at like the middle with I Am In Love With You, Kharl at least has started with Have You Got It In You? and I have no idea how far eee and Symbolic are with Daylight Robbery and Clear the Area.

So yeah, not bad! :3
show more