forum

Linkin Park - Linking Park - What I've Done

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RESIDENTEVILMAD12
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
tikkutikku
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Pasonia
Good? GOOOOOOD? Far from it.

This map should be sent to Help, because all Work-In-Progress are to be placed there. Also, you need at least two difficulties for any map you intend to rank.

And from prima facie evidence, it's apparent there's some errors. Will edit this post once I got a good look.
Vexed_old

Pasonia wrote:

Good? GOOOOOOD? Far from it.

This map should be sent to Help, because all Work-In-Progress are to be placed there. Also, you need at least two difficulties for any map you intend to rank.

And from prima facie evidence, it's apparent there's some errors. Will edit this post once I got a good look.

Just so you know... This is my map and it has 2 more difficulties... but i cant upload them..... Don't be so harsh.. the guy just liked the map that he played. He didnt say, OMG so awsome why isnt it ranked.....chill a bit.
This is a friend and he uploaded it because he wanted to. I made the map for him originally. If my maps ever get cleared ill post this map in its entirety
foulcoon
I was gonna mod this, but then i saw your main post and nearly cried.. WHY IS IT RED?

Just a general rule of thumb, you should NEVER manually edit your original post. It will be updated automatically with each submission when you change the message.
Mogsy
Vexed_old
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.