forum

eyup did you upload a prinny psp torrent

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
awp
Description:

eyup, here again to bring you the new N1 game (demo). Those of you who are N1/Disgaea fans should have known those explosive penguins were up to something...

eyup??????????????? I have little hope that I'll get an answer; I think eyup died on the tubes.
lukewarmholiday
Isn't it coming out in a few days?
Daru
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
awp
It is Nippon Ichi's first pure action game. They said it was "going to be the most intense hack and slash action game of all time" or something silly like that.

Basically, someone steals Etna's sweets and rather than do something herself she sends her prinny army to go make some super awesome cake and you have to go to various Netherworlds to collect all the ingredients or something.

What I find amusing is that you get 1000 lives. You know how fragile and expendable prinnies are.
Neo@lex
Isn't asking for pirate downloads against the ToS or something?
LuigiHann
awp isn't asking for download links, he just saw eyup's name on some pirate website and decided to ask about it here.

Which is odd. Really not sure what to do with this thread. I think I'll ignore it and hope it goes away
Neo@lex
Oh, right.

Also, either eyup's a really common name or he's been on nonsteam CSS a hell of a lot lately.
Topic Starter
awp
What's up LH this map is so for talking about Prinny: Can I Really Be The Hero? or prinnies in general really

Prinnies rule
LuigiHann
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
awp
hahahahaha holy shit I am dumb
Topic Starter
awp
Wow I jumped right into Hard mode when I got this game and it is pretty difficult. You start the game with 1000 "lives" (well, 1000 prinnies, when one dies, the next takes its place) and I'm about to enter the final level (I think) and I only have 313 prinnies left. Good god, dood.

Is anyone else interested in this game or am I the only Nippon Ichi fan who owns a PSP and likes difficult action-platformers if it means getting to see more prinny antics?
lukewarmholiday
I don't own a PSP and im planning to shovel my money into a 360.
Topic Starter
awp
I win. Last boss is really hard on Hard, and by really hard I mean it'll take about 50 lives to memorize enough of his patterns to kill him. NewGame+'ing on Easy to collect some of the stuff I missed on Hard but probably won't get 100% since it requires almost 6 full playthroughs.
adam2046

awp wrote:

Is anyone else interested in this game or am I the only Nippon Ichi fan who owns a PSP and likes difficult action-platformers if it means getting to see more prinny antics?
I'm interested, I just want to have to thiink about how long it'll take to get over here. : (