forum

Toshiro Masuda - Sadness and Sorrow

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
mikhe
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on martes, 03 de julio de 2012 at 22:32:28

Artist: Toshiro Masuda
Title: Sadness and Sorrow
Tags: Naruto
BPM: 130
Filesize: 3872kb
Play Time: 01:42
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (0,7 stars, 60 notes)
  2. Hard (4,59 stars, 162 notes)
  3. Insane (5 stars, 414 notes)
  4. Normal (1,27 stars, 108 notes)
Download: Toshiro Masuda - Sadness and Sorrow
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
1st map

WIP for now, i don't accept modding.
AdvanceBoy
Guau, muy buen beatmap!
Aunque creo que quizas exageraste un poco en insane... pero aun asi esta genial!
No creo que tarde mucho para que lo aprueben ;)

Very good beatmap!
But I think what maybe overdo it a bit in insane... but, still cool!
I don't think what what too much to be approve ;)
Topic Starter
mikhe
He decidido ponerlo en "beatmap help" para que me aconsejen los jugadores sobre lo que debo cambiar, o que ritmo esta mal.... y si, he exagerado un poco en el insane :P (xD)

I decided to put it in "beatmap help" to get some players on what I should change, or rhythm is wrong .... and yes, I overdo a bit in insane :P (xD)

Download: Momotsuki Gakuen Ichinen C Gumi - Shoujo Q (TV Size) (bossandy) [Insane].osu
An64fan
Feels like there are some spacing inconsistencies, though it doesn't seem too bad.

I failed hard. And insane.
I don't like your quadruple+ beats. Lol.
And Insane will never get ranked, sorry. Tbh, I don't actually see this piece going above hard anyways.

Anyways, for specific changes, first thing is that I, personally, would lower the tick rate to 1. It just fits better.

Timing... I played around a little bit... And, well, this will need multiple timing sections. I got
BPM:130/Offset:1,041
1219.75/30,579
129.8/71,272
129.5/84,677
92/94,638
75/97,246

I don't doubt in the least that those numbers some fine-tuning. Someone else can probably help you there. I think it may need another timing section between the first and second as well...

Anyways, besides that, your spacing is going to need adjustment. It's never a bad idea to use distance snap, even just as a guide to good spacing.

Only other thing is that something like this probably isn't the best kind of music to start out with as a beginner mapper, but, you didn't do terribly (for a first map), so I definitely see potential ahead of you.
Topic Starter
mikhe
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
loewies
i tried all beatmaps but couldnt complete insane
still i like this song pretty much
easy and normal is ok i think
good luck with it
AgentSieg
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
mikhe
Ok agent, me pondre con ello cuando termine los examenes :cry: , o mejor, en vacaciones...
Saludos!!! :D

Ok agent I'll work in this when I'll finish my exams :cry: , or better, in holidays...
Bye :D
Topic Starter
mikhe
maybe.. some mod could revive this map. Please i want to redo this :3
Kentara
hey ^^
i'm kind of new in this game and don't know much about editing, but i also want to show you my opinion :)
i also think that Easy and Normal are okay also hard, but insane is tooooo difficult :/ i also don't like the sound of the fruits if you catch them, sounds like ~over powered ~ or something like this .. also the rhythm is at some parts strange
finally i think great map, but you still have to improve the insane part
grettings and cya :)
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.