forum

Capcom Sound Team - Become the Storm (Ryu)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
EiJi
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, February 17, 2008 at 9:46:39 PM

Artist: Capcom Sound Team
Title: Become the Storm (Ryu)
BPM: 126.99
Filesize: 4836kb
Play Time: 03:33
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (3.12 stars, 301 notes)
  2. Hard (4.61 stars, 381 notes)
Download: Capcom Sound Team - Become the Storm (Ryu)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
So I originally made a 'very hard' version... But replaced it accidentally...

Not sure how I feel about REDOING an entire map, but if I do feel like it, I shall do so.

Dunno why I am submitting this map, I think it's one of my more mediocre maps...but whatever.

-Edit-

Rise, my child. Come back from the depths of Completed! Meh.

Made a hard version. Dunno why. Waste of time if you ask me. The song itself sucks. So reptitive. But it killed time. Wasn't so much fun making it, though...but it did kill time... >.>

-Edit2- Sounds added. Thank Starrodkirby86.
Extor
It's not bad. And it doesn't have any flaws on it so...

*Approves*
peppy
I sense the BPM being slightly off towards the end.. 126.96BPM 22ms offset feels a lot better to me.

Apart from this I approve the song.. although I felt it was a bit dragged out and there were no whistles/finishes to make my likfe fun :(.
Topic Starter
EiJi

peppy wrote:

I sense the BPM being slightly off towards the end.. 126.96BPM 22ms offset feels a lot better to me.

Apart from this I approve the song.. although I felt it was a bit dragged out and there were no whistles/finishes to make my likfe fun :(.

BPM fixed. Was 00.01 BPM too fast.

Hard mode added.
Extor
Ok. I didn't notice the BPM thing. =P

But, this new version is good. Hard is quite hard if you try to follow the main music only. But I think you should get some different sounds because it can be easy to remember the beats with them.

And... here is already raining, with some lightnings too, thanks to the fact that you made a beatmap with 2 difficulties!

Congrats.

*bubbles*
Starrodkirby86
EiJi, you should really kill me for the giant delay. This delay I feel is even longer than what Brawl has faced, but here it is. The audio for the sound. I loved the old ways using the peppy.chigau.com flash uploader and uploading your beatmaps there, but oh well. It doesn't matter. I used an external site, I hope this doesn't bobble anybody's heads up.

This is it, complete with whistles and finishes. Hopefully I got it in before some new update came in, which I think I doubt, but nevertheless, I can be fooling with myself.
Fraeon
To get back apace with the whole modding skit, I started checking non-approved songs.

This is bubble worthy.
peppy
This seems fine to rank, but were there supposed to be sounds included? I read above that there were but can't find any in the osz file. Let's clear this up and get it ranked.
Topic Starter
EiJi
Reuploaded.
chan
Pretty good beatmap, I personally liked the normal version as I suck at Osu!, but hard wasn't bad either. Some pretty quick spinners in the end of hard keep you on your toes, not that the rest of the map doesn't, but I much prefer these quick spinners as opposed to some of the 20sec+ spinners out there in some beatmaps. Nice background full of nostalgia in there too. I was going to be picky about having sliders that aren't perfectly vertical/horizontal, but maybe I'm just being too picky. Ranked!
Shohei Ohtani
lol@this in CtB
mikhe
Thi map have a problem in CtB mode, level [Normal]. The fruits fall off the screen, making it impossible to FC the map.
Please take a look to images in "spoilerbox", you can see too a replay done by human (auto-replay can do perfectly cause it hasnt screen limit)
Miss combo 321, impossible continue...

And, this map (Nobuo Uematsu - Tatakau Monotachi (FFVII AC Version)) has this problem too.

Komeiji Yuki
It means finished the play in CTB and get A forever ...
Derfas13
So, can we expect some fixes for this in near future?
Also same thing there: http://osu.ppy.sh/b/2832