forum

Customizable Map Playlists!

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
NintenDood
If you're like me, you probably always forget about the maps you want to FC. But with playlist, that in game, players can drag and drop any maps, it would make remembering much easier :D. :lol: I hope you guys like my suggestion! :)
Rolled
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Metroid
Isn't that what folder sorting is for so you can pack whatever maps you want into one folder?
Topic Starter
NintenDood
I'm talking more about a spur of the moment thing, where you want to just add random maps to a playlist in-game :)
Metroid
1 - When you do uee the folder method does Osu! display the folder name?
2 - Whats wrong with specifically moving a map's song folder into a folder? takes around about 1 minute...
3 - I actually do agree with this idea cause some people don't know anything about computers and are probably gonna never touch the song folder and mess with it....
LuigiHann
Couldn't you use Favorites B? :P
An64fan

LuigiHann wrote:

Couldn't you use Favorites B? :P
^My thoughts exactly.

I put maps I want to get vids up for (eventually) in Favorites B. :)
Gemi
The favourites A and B are exactly what you want. Add songs to the favourites easily and play when you feel like it. You can use A for songs that you like and B for songs that need to be improved, for example.