forum

Saying Goodbye the Proper Way.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
James
Hi people. There are two things that I want to say before leaving for good since people "might" have misunderstood me in my "other" post.

• * I did not quit because of the current modding system or BATs being lazy/dumb/etcetc.
    [list:40e75]
    - People might have misunderstood me in my other "post" last time.
    - I didn't really care about my maps getting ranked anyways (since Secret Seven) so getting my previous-now-deleted maps ranked is just a bonus. But it failed.
    - I'm not siding with anyone with my post before. Although it may look like it. I'm just stating my own lame opinions.
* I did not quit because peppy banned me.

• - First of all, I respect peppy alot. And I will still respect him even when osu! dies. More like, not forgetting him. I would have helped the osu!dev if i studied programming really seriously last 3 years.The thread would be longer if I start discussing about this. Sorry.
    - Why I got banned? I just found a "way" how to let myself get out of this really addicting game.
    [list:40e75]
    -osu! is like a "dream game" to me, hence, one of the reasons I keep on coming back. But this time I won't anymore.
    -Whenever I play O2jam before, I always say to myself "I wonder if i can make charts of the songs I like in O2jam" And I don't like FFR/SM since those games are best played with a dancepad, not with a keyboard. You know what I mean.
- In fact, I intentionally let my self get banned. Period.
- ...and I think I'm unbanned already lol.I might have forgotten what I want to say more but I don't intend to make this really long.
...and I'm not apologizing to what I said at my other post if someone was offended by it. (I doubt theres none lol)

To the ff people:
awp: Sorry partner~ I'm not good enough for being your partner after all.
#chinese: Good luck getting your maps ranked. most of your maps are pretty good anyways.
Alace: Thank you for those ~10,000 files for hitsound samples lolololol I deleted them along with my osu! folder. Sorry.
Saturos: Stop playing Atlantica an learn2deathstream~ update those packs. My #1 ranked player forever. p.s. sorry i cant play atlantica with you guys since my lineup was crap after all.
Ivalset: Don't hate the color yellow, I know you love that color \o/
Rolled: Too bad we can't make a collab with darri. My #1 mapper.
TPS: I came to the meeting last afternoon, I just lurked though. Haha.
Cyclone: Stop being emo lololol
CMC: Sorry I can't be rank #1 at all~
m980: It was fun being my SBslave waha
James#3: Whereever/Whoever you are, LET YOURSELF BE AWAKENED!! (not james#2)

Feel free to delete/lock/move this.
And I would like to have my account blocked if ever~

Logout.
Neo@lex
Dammit, I wanted to get pwned by you on SWR ;_;
Thanks for mapping MikuSparta.
Whenever there is a bubbled map on page 6, whenever a beforu song plays on the radio, whenever that fucking penguin thing says "dood", we will always think of you.
I suggest rape.
Bye.
MaxwellDemon
Definitely will miss you, James, considering how long I've known you now. :(
I am glad you came back to say good bye the ol' James way... a blast from the past for sure. :|

Good luck from now on.
Rolled
I'm glad you made this thread James. I didn't want you to go out on that last post.

Feel free to come back secretly any time with a song you'd like to collab with ;) My MSN is pretty easy to come around with some of the stalkers friends around the forums. I hope you can come back occasionally, if only just to chat.
Metroid
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
deepsea
Bye James.

I will never forgot how you help me from crapper to mapper, how we chat and lame in #chinese, and how james training destroy my mouse.

Good luck.
Pokebis
Hey, you were really awesome.
Good luck with whatever life brings you next.
You'll always be remembered.
Alace
Don`t say sorry for that
I will keep those Rare Items until you coming back
I told you that your maps are my teachers and i find something in your maps
That is KOKORO (It is why people love your maps)
I don`t want to say goodbye
Anyway good luck
DawnII
See ya James, it will not be the same without you. You're still the only mapper I really look up to in my mapping, and I still hold you in high regards. I'm glad I got to know you.
Loginer
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Sinistro
It was good meeting you. Have fun, I hope to see you again here some day.
Mogsy
You will most definitely be missed. But not by me, bye, asshole.
awp
adamskii_uk
I enjoy playing on your maps, and it's a shame you wont be making any more. :( I wish you all the best in whatever you decide to do with your life in the future. GG & GL :) 8-)
Dangaard
James, you did a really great job in osu!.

Your maps were full of inspiration for other mappers (including me), and belong to the most beautiful maps. Also they really helped to improve skills ( especially beforu and gojou kai). Talking about the beauty of a map, there are several aspects making a map beautiful and pleasure to play. You sure always put much effort into your maps to make them fit the music perfectly, have outstanding artistic visual apperances and get really addicting because of the awesomeness of your hitsounds.
Many mappers forget that osu! is more than just a mere rythm game, because compared to other rythm games you got the possibilty to space your notes. Osu! is a rythm- and art-game, and you are the most important mapper who made me notice this.

Although I got the feeling you don't like me or even hate me and possibly won't read this, I want to thank you for everything you did and giving this game your personal trait. There are sure other good mappers, but losing you is like losing your mentor (compare to Alace's post).

At the end, I would like to make a request. If there's one thing I like most at osu! its the function called multiplayer, yeah I'm really addicted to this. Sadly I've never seen you around there. So come back soon and play some multiplayer with us. Maybe you will find new interest and pleasure in osu this way ( some other people already did as I invited them to multiplayer).

Farewell :(
Kharl
I still remember the time you submitted you first map, and how you've become one of the most epic contributors in the osu! history. Still can't believe this is happening already. Anyway, I wish you best of luck. It's been nice knowing you.

Download: Susumu Hirasawa - KIRBY Mix Compilation (Gcode) [KIRBY Mix Deluxe].osu
FurukawaPan
Best of luck in your future endeavours, James.

Your maps will forever be a part of osu! and an important part.
machol30
It is sad to say good-bye to such an important member and major contributor to osu! You and your crazy and almost legendary beatmapping/modding skills. You will be missed throughout the community, that is for sure. I will certainly miss you, James. I don't really know the full details of your reasoning for departure, but you are more than welcome to come back, even if it's just to hang around the forums or on irc chat. I wish you a merriful (is that even a word?) life near and apart from osu! And don't worry, no one's going to lock/delete this thread (unless people start flaming it).

~burai
RemmyX25
May James Training live on forever~

Seriously, dude, I'm gonna miss you. Best of luck on the long road, and remember, the door's always open if you wanna come back home.

Take care, my friend.

~Remington
Al-Azif

Rolled wrote:

I'm glad you made this thread James. I didn't want you to go out on that last post.
Really.

This happen keep in secret so long. But today, you telling all of it, I'm happy to you doing this.
And many things we already talk in PMs about you leave.
So I have not so much to say here ^^,

but once again..
I am very happy to meet you in osu!
I'll never forget the time I playing with you , mapping together.
And all the things you teah me to be james#2

I hope you have a happy life in your future. Take care. ;)
show more