forum

login problem

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
Hi I am new to this game and I really enjoyed playing offline but when I try to log in it just says testing and never changes
deemo_old
I witnessed this the other day as well when introducing my friend to it.
An64fan
If by "the other day" you mean yesterday, Bancho was down for some hours yesterday. This may or may not have been the case. It's always a good idea to check if chat (hit F8) is flowing at all; it's a good indicator of if Bancho's down. If that's the case, it'd be less of a waste of your time to try again later.
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
scratch that actually naw when i log in i cant use the online felicitates
mattyu007
Elaborate?
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
well.......i can log in (it shows my user name) but i cant use the multi
Echo
You're not logged in until it shows your stats. Very likely to be firewall/proxy/internet/settings/etc. at your end.
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
no naw it shows my status and all that but it gets disconnected all the time
Mitchrock
I'm having this same problem as well as one on the site. When I type my log in information into osu! All I get is a "Testing login..." Message. And when I log into the site, it will log me out when I go to any of the beatmap sections.
brainfree[z]
I'm having a similar problem..... Are there any new solutions to this? My internet usually sucks but it NEVER does this. >.< It only started happening after I updated.

Let me explain:
* Can't see the online users and chat buttons in bottom right corner
* Can't see anything but my username in top left corner
* Can't connect to multiplayer - message: "You must login to Bancho and be connected before playing online!" ;___;
* Can't view online scores from menu - message: "You must login before viewing online scores for this beatmap!"
* When I try to login, it says 'Testing Login' for ages and ages and ages
* I'm too scared to logout and log in again ^-^;
Now for the weird stuff:
* The scoreboard with scores for that map still shows up during play
* I can still play and get ranked online (i.e. I finish a beatmap and it gives me an online ranking for it, although I can't see my rank, accuracy or ranked score change because it's not there >.<;)
* The ranking status for the beatmap (the row of stars) still shows up

Any help and/or scolding about my idiocy would help, as long as I can get this fixed! :cry:

EDIT: It's okay now. It must have been a temporary thing. Sorry >.<